xii. 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
012. 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠
❝ 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

the door slammed shut, causing everyone in the room to jump.

mattia stormed into the room, a look of anger on his face.

"she won't fucking leave me alone. i can't stand it," mattia's face became red. "lyss, i'm so sorry for what happened at the restaurant. she wouldn't leave my side. we all tried getting up to sit with you but she literally was being a psycho about it."

robert sat down next to her, throwing his arm around her shoulder. "i'm sorry to lyss. we all are. i'm so mad at myself, i really am. i feel like such a horrible best friend."

"it's okay. i could tell she was being weird about it."

"that still doesn't make up for it. tomorrow night, just the jersey crew at a restaurant. my treat."

"mattia, you really don't need- " she began

"it's fine, i want to."

the boys nodded, smiling at the fact that they didn't have to pay for their own food."

there was a pounding on the door, followed by a familiar voice. "mattia open the door, it's ashley."

he groaned, rolling his eyes.

"hide in the bathroom and lock it. i'll answer the door and tell her you aren't here." alyssa whispered.

mattia did what she said, and she made sure he locked it before she opened the door.

the pounding on the door became louder every second.

alyssa opened the door to a mad ashley.

"oh. it's you. what are you doing in his room, get out," her voice was laced with disgust. ashley attempted to drag her out of the room, but the boys were quick on their feet and stood in front of alyssa, blocking ashley from entering in the process. "get out of my way, mattia wants to see me."

"first of all, don't put your hands on her. this is also her room." robert began, his face becoming red with anger as he spoke.

"and second, mattia isn't here. even if he was, you're not welcome in here."

"says who?" she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"um, us. this is our room too."

"whatever. have mattia text me whe he gets back."

with those words, robert slammed the door shut in her face.

"she's gone." kairi yelled into the bathroom.

mattia opened the door, plopping on the bed and letting out a sigh.

"what's her deal?"

"i have no idea. but she won't leave me alone and i'm sick of it. i just want to hang out with my friends."

"let's go for a night swim." alyssa blurted out, earning words of approval from the boys in the room.

"yes, her room is on the other side of the hotel and the pool. by the time we're ready she'll be gone." mattia agreed.

"alright. let me get my bathing suit and change in the bathroom." alyssa opened her suitcase, picking out the bikini that she saw first.

the teens had arrived at the pool area, and all of the boys minus mattia had jumped into the pool. alyssa had dipped her feet the pool, wanting to get use to the temperature before she went in fully.

she felt footsteps behind her and she turned around before the person could reach her. she grabbed his hand just as he pushed he in the pool. the two fell in together, causing a loud splash to startle the boys.

the two came up from under the water, both having smiles on their faces.

alyssa swam over to the boys, mattia following her lead.

_ASHLEYSHORTINO JUST POSTED A PHOTO

LIKED BY ALYSSAKENNEDY KAIRICOSENTINO AND 12 OTHER USERS@_ashleyshortino — my boy

@_ashleyshortino — my boy

mattiapolibio wtf. we're not dating i like someone else

(POST DELETED)