Part 4: Familiar Faces

I arrived once again at the double doors of the heavens arena. As I walked into the waiting room I saw two familiar faces. Drobo and Rengo Giro, the gang members. They both stood in the line in an intimidating fashion, dead silent like everybody else in the waiting room.

I broke that silence.

"Yo, Rengo, Drobo!"

Instantly, I felt hundreds of gazes on me, including those of the two gang members. Soon, the older brother Rengo spoke, "I don't know how you know my name brat, but speak to me again and..." He cracked his knuckles and smiled sadistically, I guess that was supposed to be intimidating.

"Oh, I forgot I had this mask on." I chuckled as I pulled down on the mask that was covering half of my face. There was a sudden pause of realisation before the brothers began to tremble and widen their eyes.

"B-b-boss we... we didn't know that was you!" Rengo blubbered.

"Please... Please don't hurt us!" The younger brother Drobo squealed as  he flinched. There was a short pause of silence before the entire waiting room erupted into laughter.

"Two Huge men scared of some kid? This ain't something you see everyday!"

"Ehhh, so this is the rumoured 'Hukkle Gang?' "The guys who are supposedly running the streets?" "Pfft that's hilarious!"

"Isn't that massive one their leader as well? What a joke!"

The two men hung their heads in shame and clenched their fists and teeth when I finally decided  to speak.

"Their leader? That's me"I spoke, regaining the attention of the entire room. Once again causing the room to rumble with laughter.

"Hahahaha I can't take it anymore!" One man clutched his belly whilst cackling "It's just one thing after another!"

I stared at the man that was laughing. Time to properly test out this ability... "Intimidate."

I whispered the command word to myself, causing my intimidation skill to activate. Instantly, a wave of cold aura was fired at the men in the line. The waiting room was once again in silence.

With that, I walked slowly to the very front of the queue, pushing past all of the onlookers that couldn't help but stand still shivering in fear.

Arriving shortly at the ticket booth, I greeted the ticket lady. "Morning ma'am, how's your day been?" She handed my my ticket whilst looking down, avoiding eye contact.

"G-good". She said meekly before dismissing me. Guess even the ticket lady was affected by my intimidation, seems I need to be more careful with that.

_________________________________________

I walked up to the stands and sat down, inhaling the scent of the Heavens Arena's first floor. Ah, the first floor already brings back so many memories. The scent of the snot, sweat and blood really has grown on me.

I shut my eyes and leaned back on the bench. Now all I have to do is wait for my number to get called out and I can finally begin fighting.

"Wow, this place is really big!" A cheerful kid's voice was heard to my near-right.

What's another kid doing in here? I thought to myself. Well, not my problem. I dismissed my concern and continued to relax.

"Hey, didn't you say you've been here before?" The voice got closer, i assumed the kid had sat next to me. What a nuisance, and here I was tryna relax, now I've got some annoying kid talking down my ear.