Part 3: Dungeon

Waking up and throwing open the blinds, I sniffed the fresh air. It was only my second day in this world but it already started to feel like home.

I smiled as I gazed out at the city ahead of me. I really was apart of this world.

SYSTEM: GOOD MORNING, PLAYER! DAILY TIP: FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR COMMANDS, GO TO INFO/ COMMANDS

I jumped at the random appearance of the blue box.

Wow, the system actually greets me in the morning? That's unexpected!

Hmm... A full list of commands...

I rubbed my chin

does that mean I haven't been using the full extent of my abilities? If not, just how many commands have I not been using? Well only one way to find out!

"Info" I said mentally, causing a list of options to appear.

Information:

OPTIONS>

COMMANDS>

CONFIGURATION>

ABOUT>

Hmm there's a whole load of options here... Whatever, I came here for the commands option. No time to waste

And with that, I selected commands, causing a new list to appear in front of me.

COMMANDS:

STATUS:

Opens your status menu

SKILLS:

Opens your skills menu

INFO:

Opens the info menu

INVENTORY:

Opens your inventory in which you can store items of any size or volume.

ID CREATE:

Allows you to create an 'ID' (instant dungeon)

SHOP:

Allows you to open the 'Gamer Shop' where you can buy items exclusive to those with the abilities of 'The Gamer'

Wow, there are a ton of abilities I haven't been using. Inventory huh? I guess I can store all my extra shit in there. Not that I even have anything right now.

Also 'ID create' with that I can make dungeons? Sounds kinda scary but it also sounds like a really good way to level up!

And lastly the shop. I wonder what kind of stuff is in that. Well, I guess I'll find out.

And with that I closed the list and said "inventory", causing a new menu with rows and rows of blue boxes to appear.

Guess those are my inventory slots.

I looked to the top of my inventory as something had caught my eye. It was a small crate titled "Story Mode Starter Pack"

Oh, so is this what I get for choosing story mode difficulty... Interesting.

Tapping the crate's icon in my inventory, a new menu popped up.

Do you want to open [Story Mode Starter Pack]? Yes/No

Loot crate may include:

C -A class armour

C-A class weapon