-36

while watching adventure time jeongin ate some strawberry flavored ice cream. it was his favorite, chan knew it. but jeongin just sometimes held the spoon upside down in his mouth, even if he already ate the ice cream, which was on the spoon. he was just busy watching adventure time, so he sometimes forget that he was eating something.

"are you okay? you look like you're hypnotized, pup", chan chuckled, showing his dimples. "oopsi, hehe... sometimes puppy's jus' little dummy", the smaller said in the biggest baby-like voice he had.

"awe, don't say that.. want daddy to feed you?", chan asked him softly. jeongins face turned to chan's instantly before nodding quickly. "pwease daddy." right after the older heard jeongins answer, he placed the little boy between his legs, took his spoon and the ice cream box out of his hand. "awe babydoll's hands are so cold", he said while stroking them.

jeongin placed a thick blanket over their legs as he crossed his legs and put his neck on chans shoulder for more comfort. "little peach?", the taller said carefully as he placed the spoon in front of jeongins mouth. jeongin ate the ice cream gladly, doing a 'nyam' sound, every time chan puts him the spoon into his mouth. "...'m full daddy", jeongin said in a sleepy tone.

chan thought that the boy could maybe eat more ice cream to gain a little weight, since he's a little bit... anorexic? it was not too bad, but he could still always feel and see the others bones every times they're cuddling, and chan couldn't deny.. he would love to see his boy with a small and cute belly bump.

he just wanted to be sure his body gets healthier.