-40 smut

smut / ddlb / dirtytalk / first time

"i-it's open..", jeongin yelped, getting more comfortable on the bed. he wore black laced panties and also found a light pink chest harness (picture) deep inside of one of his suitcases. he almost forgot that he bought it, but now it's the perfect time to use it. "where's my pretty prince?", chan asked while looking for him in the apartment. "bedroom", jeongin called back, turning around so he lies now on his stomach.

after chan entered their bedroom, he had to blick a few times to realize what was going on right now. jeongin in panties with a chest harness on his bed white sheets and a beautiful view because of the panorama widows. "oh my god.. you're gorgeous baby", chan groaned, going closer to his boyfriend. "fuck.. so pretty for daddy.. guess you still need some help, huh?", he murmured, stoping at the younger's face. the smaller nodded sharply. chan's index finger got under jeongin's chin so he could lift his head up. "use your words, pretty boy", chan whispered softly. "y-yes.." chan unbuttoned his shirt while asking further, "yes what?" making jeongin gulp. "yes d-daddy."

chan pushed the younger careful, to make him lay down on his back. "that's my good boy", he praised into jeongin's ear, feeling the smaller's hot breath on his neck. chan stared to kiss the soft skin on his neck, taking his own pants off at the same time. he pulled them down with his boxers, making jeongin gulp. "b-big...", he stuttered as he tried to calm down. "it's okay, we're gonna prepare your", chan explained, taking the younger's panties off. "i already touched myself a little.. hope you're not mad d-daddy", jeongin admitted.

"awe baby.. why should i?", the taller male chuckled before seeing the other shrug with his shoulders. "you know.. i would be mad if you'd be in littlespace and would touch yourself.. but other than that.. of course not baby.." jeongin nodded leaving his mouth a bit open to let out small whimpers while chan continued to suck on his neck and went down on him as the older took his white shirt off. he left a trail of hickeys from his neck to his lower stomach.

after taking the smaller's panties off, he started to kiss his inner thighs, staring at him the whole time. "daddy.. d-don't look at me like t-that..", jeongin said, but before he could tell him how ticklish he was around that area, chan started to lick the younger's shaft up. he breathed in harshly squirming under his boyfriend's touch. "f-fuuck...", he moaned, trying to squeeze his thighs together, but chan always pushed them apart if he tried to do it.

chan placed his right hand in front of the younger's mouth, still continuing to suck his dick, going further and further down, till he deep throated, but stopped after realizing that the other's whole body started to shake. he looked up to see the smaller almost crying. "what's wrong, puppy?", he asked carefully and softly, still having his hand in front if him as he noticed that jeongin was a little lost and didn't know what to do. "suck", he demanded, but still managed to look soft and not too intimidated.

jeongin didn't hesitate and took the other's index and middle finger into his mouth and started sucking. "such a pretty boy", chan praised again, before taking his fingers out, to place them in front of his hole. he pushed his index finger inside after looking for jeongin's reaction. he nodded with hooded eyes and his mouth hung open, still breathing heavily. "relax baby, it's all good", chan whispered, gently caressing his thigh. jeongin's breathing became more even, till he started to moan in a high pitched voice. "ah yes.. right there daddy", he whimpered aching his back, cock twitching desperately.

after chan heard the smaller's moans, he pushed a second finger inside and soon after a third one. "daddy.. ahh.. i-i'm gonna cum..", jeongin yelped, making chan smile, showing his cute dimples, before pulling his fingers out. "god.. this psycho..", jeongin thought to himself. but he loved him. with his whole heart. the australian positioned himself in front of the other's entrance, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. "you ready baby?", he asked carefully. after hearing the younger say "yes daddy" with a mischievous smile he entered him with a breathy chuckle after spitting on the younger's hole. "fuck... good boy... taking daddy's cock so well", he teased to make the other whine and squirm.

"fuuck.. yes.. d-daddy.. feels so g-good", he managed to moan through his uneven breathing. after chan thrusted a few times to make jeongin a little more comfortable he got bored. this position was not really his thing so he pulled out and commanded: "on your hands and knees."  he even heard how loud the other gulped. chan thought about everything. maybe he was scared. but was it because of him or because of what's gonna happen? his thoughts got cut off real quick. jeongin turned around and ached his back so much, that his chest actually touched the sheets. in that position he moved his hips and his butt a little to the left and right, trying to tease chan, which worked pretty well.

"fuck me daddy.. fuck me hard..", the smaller whined desperately, wanting to feel his boyfriend inside him again. right after jeongin said these words chan placed his hands on other's petite waist, reentering him to fuck him even harder than before to please his wish. "god.. s-so good", jeongin yelped, giving chan confidence boosts. "like that, baby", the older groaned, feeling the other push his hips back in the tempo of his thrusts. "fuck d-daddy i'm so close", jeongin moaned in a high pitched voice, feeling so empty in the next second. he whined, but stopped as the saw chan turning him around. the older leaned against the wall as the sat down and pulled jeongin on his lap.

"just hold it a little for daddy", he whispered into the younger's ear, making him gulp and nod sharply. "and now ride daddy's dick like the good boy you are", he said with hooded eyes. it's like he was another person. it was like a demon took over him. "come on.. sit down on daddy's lap, pretty prince." and with these words jeongin put his hands on chan's shoulders and sat down. his mouth hung open as his eyes rolled back. "fuck..", he cursed under his breath, starting to roll his hips. "just like that babydoll."

"i'm still close daddy.. please.. need so cum so badly...", the smaller said, still moving his hips, this time up and down. "cum for me baby", chan whispered into his ear, making jeongin scream over him. "ah fuck daddy", he moaned, dirtying both of their stomachs with his cum. "cum inside me.. please daddy", he whined, making chan loose his control. he buckled his hips up one last time, coming inside him with a loud groan, tilting his head back and grabbing the other's hips even tighter. they stayed like that for some minutes, before chan pulled out and gave jeongin a cute little peck on his lips. "i love you", he said softly, "now, wanna take a bath?" it was like he was replaced with another person. and jeongin loved it so much.