-35

when both of them arrived at chans apartment, jeongin slowly came back from little space into reality. "innie?", he checked, seeing him run directly to the couch. "wanna cuddle?", the younger asked, showing his dimples while smiling. "of course", chan agreed, "i wanna do so much more with you baby."

jeongin choked on his spit. "w-what-" "i'm sorry. i have to hold myself back. i'm so sorry baby." jeongin crossed his legs putting his hands on top of them. "you're still a virgin. god can i stop being horny for once", chan chuckled as he sat down on the sofa and patting on his own leg, demonstrating jeongin to sit down. "i-it's fine... i like your mature side...", jeongin confessed.

chans heart skipped as jeongin sat down on his lap. someone actually liked this side? everyone hates it, because it makes him look like a fuckboy, but seeing jeongin likes this side makes him a little more confident.

"let's go to our bedroom, it's more comfy there."

"our?", jeongin thought to himself, "t-this is my new home now?"

"o-okay...", he stuttered as he stood up and took his hand again, making chan question if he was falling in little space again. chan helt his hand tightly. he looked back to the younger while going to their bedroom and smirking evilish. the smaller boy blushed, looking down on the floor.

right after closing the door to their room, the older pushed him against the closed door and looked down to his lips. jeongin was still blushing so hard. "c-channie..? what a-are you-", jeongin wanted to ask but got interupted by chans lips pressing against his.

"you trust me?", the older questioned through the kiss. the other nodded as his breathing got more uneven. they've never had such an intense kiss before. it felt so unreal for jeongin. two weeks ago, he woudn't even send a picture to chan and thought it's just a short flirt. he thought he would die soon anyways. but now, it's real and he doesn't have to hide.

chan pressed his lips against jeongins colarbones, giving him love bites and small hickies and seeing the smaller squirm a little under him. "sorry baby, are you uncomfortable? we can stop anytime you want... you just have to say your safeword, little puppy", chan whispered as he looked right into jeongins eyes. "-m not uncomfortable.. just really, really nervous. and... i-i don't want to do it t-today.. i'm not ready.. i still need some time...", he confessed. chan nodded while caressing his thighs before lifting him up. the younger crossed his legs behind his back, feeling chan hug and give him small kisses on his shoulders.

he laid him down on their bed slowly, hovering over him while smirking. "wanna watch adventure time?"