-20

pov jeongin

"you like it?", he asked while he showed me his penthouse. "wait... so you're telling me this is all yours? i-i mean.. h-how?" he chuckled, exposing his beautiful dimples. "i have dimples too!", i giggled, while smiling and poking my cheek with my index finger. his giggling was now a little louder.

"come with me little boy", he said lifted me up and ran into one of many rooms in his penthouse. the taller threw me onto the bed with ease and started kissing me all over my face. i giggled as my heart started to flutter. "w-what are doing?", i asked through my giggles. he went with his hands down my shirt. "d-daddy.. w-what are you d-doing?", i asked once again. but instead of answering, he stared at my tummy before rubbing it with his big hands gently.

"you're so beautiful", chan growled and pinched one of my nippled. "mghh... c-channie, please.." "what's wrong baby boy", he said with a big , evil smile on his face. "w-what are y-you doing..?", my voice was shaking. "you'll see baby." he started to take of his pants and boxers. "on your knees", he groaned. i was about to lick his tip but stopped as i said: "my dad always says that to me." he opened his eyes and was kind of overwhelmed. "w-wait.. say that again.." "i-i said.. my d-dad says that always t-to me", i stuttered with teary eyes. "wait nonono, don't cry baby boy wait.. come here", he muttered and open his arms waiting for me to hug him. "what has this asshole done to you?"