-21

pov jeongin

"h-hug me please", i whimpered, hoping for a reaction. he took me in his arms and  warmed me with his hot body.

"what did he do to you?" it took some minutes to answer the question. i was crying in his shoulder, trying to breath more even. "h-he forced m-me t-to do s-sexual t-things.. i d-didn't want to do..."

"shh baby, you don't need to tell any details.. it's enough, you'll stay here for a while, okay? you can move in with me, if you want to", he said calmly.

"y-you would do t-that for m-me?"

"i would do any- i mean, everything for you, baby"

-

for some minutes, we just hugged each other, enjoying the warm contact.

"daddy?", i said quietly, he hummed in response.

"c-can i still f-finish y-you..?"

"you're unbelievable, baby boy."

-

"ahh~~ mgh, i'm close, pup", he groaned. it makes me feel so good, knowing that he likes what i'm doing. it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all, it feels like i'm loved.

-

"'where do you want me to come, baby?", he asked briefly. "face, daddy."

he took his cook out of my mouth and stroked it a few times.

my mouth was still open, waiting for him to come all over my face.

"i'm coming, pup", he growled, as he came all over my face.

some of his cum was in my hair, some of it in my mouth and the rest was all over my face.

"do you need a tissue, baby?", he asked still trying to calm down from his orgasm.

i shook my head, licking all the cum on my face with a little help of my hands.

-

after cleaning up my face he gave me cute little pecks on my cheeks, nose and my forehead.

"wanna take a bath?"

i nodded shyly, taking his hand before he guided me into his big bathroom.