-42

months passed but chan's and jeongin's love only grew. "you know how much i love you, right?", the older whispered before slowly making his way to give his lover a hug from behind. it was still early in the morning so jeongin only answered with a hum, before turning around and giving the older a soft peck on his lips. chan's hand made its way to the smaller's hair to burry jeongin's head in his chest.

"you're so warm", the younger mumbled softly, giving him some kisses and love bites. after jeongin pulled away, he felt chan lift his head to give him more kisses on his sweet lips. the lovely kisses turned into passionate ones. "does your lower back hurt? you want me to massage it for you, peach?", chan asked carefully, interrupting the kiss and cupping his cheeks. "uhm.. kinda.. b-but it's okay you don't have to-"

but before jeongin could protest against it, the other turned him around and straddled him with his legs. "i don't care baby, it's part of the aftercare and it's really important. i don't want you to feel uncomfortable. ever. so don't even try to fight back and just enjoy your massage. baby boy really deserves it", chan said while massaging him, making the younger giggle.

"i love you channie", jeongin said with a big smile plastered on his face. "i love you too, my little prince", the taller replied, before giving him kisses and soft hickeys on the other's shoulders. "what do you want to eat for breakfast?", chan asked while continuing to massage him. "hmm.. what about pancakes?", the smaller boy suggested. "yeah sounds good! i'll make them after this, okay?"

jeongin giggled and pushed his head further into the pillows, groaning when chan massaged a sensitive spot. "ohh right there!", he squeaked, toes curling as his legs were shanking. "feels good?", chan chuckled, massaging the spot again. "ohh y-yes", the younger let out an airy laugh. "you sound so cute."

"thank you channie."

"i love you."

"i love you too."