Chapter 2-Bakugo

One week later

Izuku Midoriya
I was driving to work when I had to stop, because there was a huge fight going on. There was a huge villain, swiping at something, no, someone, flying through the air. I noticed it was Uravity. She was using her no gravity part of her quirk to dodge the villain. I got out of my car to watch, when suddenly, the huge villain made contact with her, and she came flying towards me. Since she was basically weightless, she was moving extremely fast. But, I knew if I caught her, it wouldn't hurt me at all, because she weighed nothing, but if I didn't catch her, she could get seriously hurt. So I moved a few feet forward and caught her. The impact had no effect on me, but it seemed she was a little hurt. She looked at me to see who had caught her. I spoke to her to make sure she was ok.

"Are you ok?" Her face seemed to turn a little red, probably realizing a male had just caught her, and was holding her bridal style. I had just noticed this too, and instantly set her down.

"Y-Yeah, I'm ok. T-Thanks Midoriya."

"No problem. Now go beat that villain." She nodded, and flew up to the villain, smashing him with a nasty right hook. He fell to the ground, and Uravity secured him. His quirk deactivated, and I ran over to handcuff the villain.

"Sir, you are under arrest for the violation of quirk use, section 3 part D, in where no person may use their quirk to harm another human being."

I went over his Miranda Rights, and the other police officers took him away in a police car, headed for the station. I turned to Uravity.

"You're going to have to come with me to the station, since you were the only one fighting this villain, you need to fill out the paperwork." She groaned.

"This is the most boring part of being a hero." I laughed.

"It's the most boring part of my job too, but good jobs come with bad parts." I motioned to my car.

"Do you want a ride?" She scrunched up her face behind her visor, probably thinking it over.

"Sure. That battle tired me out." She got in the passenger side of my police car. I also got in, and started the engine.

Ochaco Uraraka

Oh. My. Lord.

Midoriya had caught me after I had been hit. What's worse? The way he looked at me. It made me realize something.

He was hot.

Sure, he's a bit plain faced. But it works well for him. I don't know how red I had turned, but my body heated up when he had caught me. Now, I'm sitting here in his patrol car, as he drives me to the station. When he spoke, it caught me off-guard.

"How come you haven't texted me?"

"Huh?" He chuckled.

"I asked you why you haven't texted me." He pulled into the station and parked the car. He shut the engine off and looked at me.

"W-Well, I'm not much for starting conversations......"

"Really? I had pegged you for the talkative type."

"Only when someone gets me going." He put his hand under his nose, and rubbed where I could see a small mustache growing. Then, he pulled the top of my body close to him, and snapped a picture with his phone. As I was still figuring out what had just happened, he sent me the picture he had just took over text message. Then he said:

Midoriya: You look so embarrassed!

He turned to me and laughed. I smiled and hit his shoulder. He unlocked the door and we got out.