Enter: Naruto Uzumaki and Y/n L/n! Part 1

"I'm at the end of my rope naruto. You failed the graduation test last year and the year before that. The little stunt you pulled this morning does not help your case." Iruka lectures naruto.

"Hmph." Naruto turns his head from Iruka.

'Kah! This kid is making me look bad in front of y/n. She'll think I can't even handle one student!' Iruka thought slightly glancing at her.

"Fine because you missed it Naruto everyone has to review the transformation Jutsu!" Iruka said as the whole class groan."
'The transformation jutsu that's what these students are learning? They should have learned that a long time ago ,but I guess it can't be helped. With an idiot like naruto of course they would be behind.' Y/n sighs.

Y/n gets up as the class forms a line with her ending up next to Shikamaru.
"Alright Sakura your up." Iruka calls out.

"Alright transform." Sakura said as a puff of smoke covers her revealing a transformation of Iruka.

' There's a lot of things she can transform into and she decides to transform into Iruka?'

" Oh so you transformed into me good." Iruka praises. "

"Yes I did it. Did you see that sasuke!" Sakura asks sasuke to see if it got his attention.

"Who the hell is Sasuke again... was he the one with the duck butt?" Y/n whispers to herself she doesn't notice Shikamaru snort.

"Alright next Sasuke" Iruka calls up as he looks down to take notes only to look up again. A puff of smoke again erupts and covers sasuke revealing another transformation of Iruka.

'Seriously these kids have no creativity.'

"Good." Iruka once again. 

" We always have to pay for your screw ups naruto!" A girl with light blonde hair and blue eyes said.

" Like I care." Naruto mumbles as he walks up.

Y/n notices Hinata take a sly glance at naruto while twiddling her fingers. 'One day I should play match maker."

"Transform!" Naruto said as chakra swarms around him and in a puff of smoke he transforms into...... a naked girl version of himself? Iruka being the pervert he is gets a big nosebleed and falls back in return naruto laughs at him.

'I think I have just lost my respect for him...... if had any to begin with.' Y/n sweatdrops.

'Oh no I think I damaged my reputation to y/n dammit naruto!' Iruka thinks in his head.
"Cut the stupid tricks this is your last warning!" Iruka yells at naruto.

"Alright next y/n." Iruka says as he sweats.

Y/n walks up as the class went silent

"Alright y/n you can sta-." Using no hand signs y/n transforms into her brother.

" Using no hand signs y/n transforms into her brother

"Excellent y/n you used no hand signs as well. As expected from you." Iruka praises y/n. Y/n starts to head back to her seat when some students asked/ shouted at her.

"Who is that boy you transformed into?" They asked grabbing her attention.

"It doesn't matter." She replies back.

"Please.." They beg. Y/n sighs.

"He is Someone very important to me." Y/n without saying anymore went back to her seat next to sasuke who sneaks a glance at her face reading annoyance off her.

'It's not my business who she transformed into ,so I won't ask.'

Time skip~
As the class ends y/n starts leaving of course not without having some of her new classmates follow her trying to ask her out which she rejected.
"Finally we lost them I'm already tired of this."

"Your not going home till you cleaned all the paint on the faces ,Naruto." Y/n hears Iruka say as she looks up to see naruto cleaning the mountains.

"Well it's not like I have someone waiting on me at home!" Naruto yells back.

'Where is this kids parents?' Y/n glanced at naruto one last time before leaving off to her home.