Chapter 1: The beginning

The little guy, who's name is Gun Atthaphan keeps on glancing the map on his hand. He keeps on turning around, looking for something.

"Oii!" Irritation is evidence in his voice. He scratched his nape and fish his phone in his pocket and dialed someone's number.

"You bitch! Where's the cafe you're talking about?"

"Don't you dare call me bitch, my dear cousin. Just look around and use your damn eyes."

"There's no cafe in this street! Are you making fun of me, Katsamonnat Namwirote?"

"I'm not. And stop calling me with that name. I told you to call me Earth!"

"Whatever, just fucking tell me where's the cafe and i'll call you Earth."

"I told you to follow the map i gave to you."

"But there's no-"

Gun dropped his phone without ending the call he's having with his cousin. He ran after the Old Lady that's going to crossed the street. He pulled her hand because she will going to be hit by the passing car

"If you two wants to die. Just die, don't used the street or passing car to have a faster way to die!" The fat girl driver shouted from her car window before driving away.

Gun wants to ran after the piggy driver to give her some piece of his mind. No one is allowed to shout at him without having an instant blush on. But he forgot all of the way how he'll kill that piggy when he noticed the Old Lady in his arms. She's trembling and can't even support herself to walk.

"Madam, are you alright?" Gun calmly asked her. The Old Lady silently nod her head. Gun look around to look where he can let the Old Lady sit. He notice a bench meters away. He carefully guide her to walked and when they reached the bench. He carefully guide her again to sit. He noticed the vending machine.

"Madam just wait here. I'll just buy some water." He smiled at her. The Old Lady nodded her head and returned his smile.

The Old Lady thought that how lucky the Little Guy's parents for having a son like him. She smiled weakly when she remembered one of her Grandson. Her thoughts got interrupted when she heard that her phone is ringing.

"Grandma, i missed you. Can you visit my Cafe, please~"

"Of course, my dear. I'll be there in just a minute."

"Okay, Grandma. I'll wait. Bye."

The call ended and Gun is back holding a two bottled water. He sat beside the Old Lady.

"Here, Madam. Drink this and please calm down. You kept on shivering."

The Old lady looks at her hand and saw how pale her hands. She also felt cold rushing to her skin. .

"Where are you going, Madam. Why are you crossing the street without looking at the street lights."

"I'll tell you but first, can you accompany me?" Gun looks so confused but in the end. He choosed to nod his head.

The Old Lady instruct Gun where she wants to go. Until they stopped in front of a Cafe named "TayNew Cafe" Gun wants to laugh because of the Cafe's name but he stopped himself. They entered the Cafe and the Old Lad choose the table at the back, beside the window.

A waiter walked to their table and give them the Cafe menu.Gun gulped for how many zero's beside the numbers he's seeing. Just a black coffee can cost 1,000 baht. When he can just buy a sachet which will just cost 10 baht if he wants to drink a coffee. He immediately put down the Cafe menu.