Chapter 13: 2 Hits! K.O!

-AUTHOR'S SIDE-

"Gun, are you sure about this?" Earth asked while following Gun.

"I can dance, yeah. There's no doubt about that but dancing while skating?"

"It sound so cool."

"Cool? Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into?"

"Yeah."

"Do you even know how to skate?"

"No."

"Then why are we going to joining that club?"

"Because of Yuri."

"Yuri?"

Gun pushes the door to open. Everyone inside the room turn to looked at the door. Some of them stop dancing and skating. Earth hide on Gun's back feeling so embarrassed because they barge in when they're doing their club thing.

"Gun? Earth? What are you doing here?" Win asked them when he entered the room holding some take-out food.

"We're going to join this club!" Gun gleefully said.

"Then our problem is solve." Gun and Earth turn to the one who said that.

"Oh, i'm the president of this club. I'm Kaownah and that is my boyfriend, Turbo." He pointed his finger to the guy whose sleeping on the corner while hugging a teddy bear.

"Then it's a win-win. We're finding a club and you need new members to join your club."

"You're Gun, right?" Kaownah said pointing his finger to Gun. Gun nodded.

"And this is, Earth?" Earth nodded.

"Welcome to the club!" Kaownah said.

"Thank you. By the way, is this a club of dancing and skating?" Earth asked.

"He meant is this skating while dancing club?" Gun corrected Earth's question.

"No, this is actually Win's club but he only have his self as the member and i'm finding a room to established my dancing club and Win let us in this room so we thought why not combining two kind of activity as a club. But to be officially called this as club we need 2 more members before tomorrow and you two came in a right time." Kaownah said.

"So, i can choose if i want to be part of dance club or skate club?" Earth asked and Kaownah nodded.

"You, Gun? What kind of club you want to join?" Win asked him.

"Both."

"Do you know how to dance?"

"Nope."

"Skate?"

"Nope."

"Then why did you join this club? If you don't mind me asking."

"Yuri on ice." Gun confidently said.

"You both are the same." Kaownah said while smiling and pointing his finger to Win. Win shyly nodded his head.

"Ok, i'll go to the principal to say that we finally can be called as an official club!" Kaownah happily said before storming out the room.

-CLASSROOM-

"Booooooring~." White whine leaning his back on his chair. Off looked outside the window ignoring White's complained. He's thinking why Gun said that to him. Why he's not affected with my body. Ok, Gun damaged Off's ego big time and its making Off irritated.