Chapter 8: Do's and Don'ts

"NO! I WON'T MARRY HIM!" Off shouted at the top of his lungs. Gun covered his ears getting annoyed by Off's shouting.

"Can you fvcking shut up? You're destroying my precious eardrums."

"You chibi!" Off gritted his teeth. He stared at Gun as if he wanted to kill him and Gun did the same.

"What did you said?" Gun grittted his teeth. His fist are rolled into ball.

"Chibi, you're a-" Off didn't finished what he's saying when a flying fist landed on his face making him to passed out.

"OFF!" New, Tay and Grandma Nat shouted. They all looked at Gun with their wide eyes.

-FAST FORWARD-

"Hmm~" Off groaned.

"You're awake?" Gun asked. Off looked at where he heard Gun's voice. He saw him at the corner hugging his knee. Off roamed his eyes around the room and saw that they are in his room. He tried to get up when he notice that his arms and legs are tied at the corner of the bed.

"Chibi!"

"Want another punch?" Gun rose from the floor and walked to where Off is. He sat on the side of the bed.

"HEY, RELEASE ME!!" Off shouted.

"Aren't you getting tired shouting?"

"RELEASE ME!!"

"Ok, i'll release you if you'll talked to me without shouting or getting angry."

"Fine." Off surrendered. Looking away while Gun untied the rope in Off's hands and feet. Off get up on the bed and run to open the door but it's locked.

"FVCK! STUPID MAID! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!" Off tried to open the door, he knocked and punched the door but no one open it.

"Stop wasting your energy. They won't open that door until we didn't have a serious talk."

"Who locked us?"

"Let's talked and we'll be released in this locked up room." Off walked to the bed and sit at it. Silence eat the whole room until Gun broke it.

"You need to marry me."

"Why-"

"Don't interrupt. You need to marry me for your own good."

"For my own good, In what way?" Off sarcastically asked Gun.

"Can we established a truce for now and talk without being sarcastic?" Gun asked him getting tired of Off. Off looked away and Gun heaved a sigh before continuing what he's going to say.

"You can benifit if you'll marry me. Grandma Nat said that once you marry me, you'll get your full inheritance."

"And you approved this insane set up?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You don't need to know." Off felt that if he insist crossing the line, he'll regret it. He swear he'll regret it.

"If i'm going to marry you. We need to established rules between us." Gun said and Off nodded agreeing to what Off's idea.

"Get some ballpen and paper."

"Are you-" Off didn't finished what he's going to say when Gun raised his eyebrow at him. Off get up on his bed, he get a paper and ballpen. Gun started to scribbled on the paper and Off waited for him to be done.