Chapter 4: Spew

Gun don't know what to do while reading the contract. He think he'll have a headache. Someone wake him up, he's having a really, really bad nightmare. Tay and Grandma Nat looked at New, they don't know what's inside the contract. New is the only one who made the contract and know what's inside of it.

"What is this P'New, i-i don't understand." Gun looked confuse while staring in a piece of paper in his hand.

"Gun, don't pretend that you're stupid to not know what's in that contract." New looked Gun seriously. He stirred his coconut milk while staring at Gun.

"What you've read in that is real, it's the job what i wanted to offer to you. Even the money you'll receive when you accept the job."

Gun held tightly the piece of paper in his hand. He don't know what to do. He looked at New who's comfortably sipping is coconut milk drink. As if what Gun read and what New wanted to offer to him is so normal. That there's nothing weird about it.

"Hin, what's inside the contract?" Tay asked but New ignored him. Grandma Nat wanted to asked too but she don't know how.

"What, are you doing it or not?"

"B-but Phi-"

"Think Gun, if you accept the job. You can buy whatever you want, perhaps a wheelchair?" New tap his fingers in the table while staring to Gun. Gun's face became pale, he don't know how New know about what in his mind that he wanted to buy.

"H-how did you-"

"I know every method that can give me what i want, Gun." New said like he was so bored answering every Gun's questions. Gun clenched the contract in his hand. He don't know but he's getting scared with New. When Earth noticed that Gun is trembling in his side. He know he need to interfere.

"Okay, that's enough. Gun get up, we're going home."

"Here's my card. If you ever change your mind." New pushed the card to Gun but Earth take it and tear it in front of New.

"Hush! This talked is nonsense." Earth glared at New and pulled Gun on his sit.

"And this contract is nonsense too.Thank you for the job but my Cousin won't take it." Earth snatched the contract in Gun's hands without even blinking he tear it.

"Let's go, Gun." Earth pulled Gun away from that table, away from New, Tay and Grandma Nat. He's blood is boiling. He wanted to slapped that bitch that makes his cousin this way. Even if he don't know a slightest thing about the contract. He thinks he needed to protect Gun.

-CAFE-

"Hin, why did you do that?" New didn't bother to answer. He pretended that stirring his coconut milk is more interesting than answering Tay.

"Hin, answer me. What's inside the contract?" New clenched his fist. He don't want to let Tay know what's his plan. He know that Tay won't like it but he needed to take the risked If he wanted to help Grandma Nat and change Tay's Big Brother.

"I needed to go, bye Teeey(Tay) and Grandma Nat." New rose from his sit and kissed Tay's cheeks. He also kissed Grandma Nat and exited the cafe.

"Gun, you're the only one i think that will reunite the two Brothers and the one who'll help Grandma Nat. I'm sorry but i need you."

-WAITING SHED-

The two cousin kept quiet. Earth wanted to asked his cousin but he know that if Gun wanted to let him know. He'll tell him without needing to asked. He wanted to comfort his cousin but he don't know how.