Chapter 3: The Contract

"GOODMORNING TO PRACHAYA HOUSEHOLD!!" Earth shouted when he make his Grand entrance to Gun's house.

"Earth, darling. Goodmorning. Energetic as always."

"Oh, hello, Uncle Krist. Where's your little son?" Earth said and kissed Krist cheeks.

"You really like to teased your Cousin." Krist shaked his head while smile is evident in his lips.

"Well~ i'm a little taller than him so i feel so superior." Eath chuckled when he imagined what will be Gun's facial expression once Gunp heard him what he said.

"Before, i forgot. Where's Uncle Sing?" Earth sit on the couch like a queen.

Krist smiled weakly and clenched his fist. Singto's doing 3 different jobs for them to live, for them to eat 3x a day and for their Son's education. Singto's doing his best for them and Krist felt so useless. If he took care of himself more. if he listened to his Husband that he shouldn't worn-out his self, that he should find some time to rest. Maybe— maybe he won't fall down the stairs. And he won't ended up like
this— He can't walked, the only thing that can help him to stand is the  crutches that his Husband made for him.

"And Daddy said, i shouldn't go out at night to party. And you know Daddy-- he's too overprotective that sometimes choking me. And of course, there's Dad who's so smi-"

"Uncle?"

"Uncle?"

"Uncle?!" Earth hold Krist's shoulder to shaked him.

"Y-yes?"

"Uncle, are you okay?"

"H-huh? Of course, i'm fine."

"Then, why are you spacing out and crying?" Earth asked him with full of concern. Earth hold Krist hand.

"Are you really fine, Uncle?" Earth eyed Krist wanting to asked something but Krist wiped his tears and smile at him.

"I'm fine, don't worry. You're finding Gun, right? You should go to him."

"But-"

"I'm really fine." Krist said and smiled at him. Earth is hesitant at first to leave his Uncle Krist but after a second he rose from his sit and made his way to his Cousin's room.

-GUN'S ROOM-

"Gun!!"

"Gun!!"

"Gun!!"

Earth raised his eyebrow and ready his self for a battle titled "Knocks to waked up Gun Atthaphanl"

"Gun!!"

"Gunnie!!"

"Cousin!!"

"Atthaphan"

"Gun Atthaphan"

"Little Cousin!!"

"Little Elf"

"Super Little Elf!!"

Earth wants to give up. He's been knocking at Gun's door and he's losing some patient. But  he remembered what is Gun's weakness. He heaved his deepest sigh and ready his self.

"BITCH! WAKE UP!!!" and voila glaring Gun open the door. Gun ignored his Cousin's triumph smile and pulled him inside.

"Goody-goody eh?" Earth smirked while sitting pretty on Gun's bed.