Chapter 5: Pokemon

"Hey, Earth aren't you going to get your cousin?" Nine asked.

"Nah~ i think he's having fun and someone is taking a liking to him." Earh answered as he drink his tequila rose.

"But he's getting harassed. And you'll be dead once he know that you just watched him being harassed than helping him." Fluke  said.

"How did you know?" Earth asked getting confused why Fluke know what will Gun do to him.

"Oh, i think he got a blood like us running in his vein." Nine answered clinging on his boyfriend.

"Of course, he has a blood like us what do you think, he's an alien?" Prem sarcastically said.

"There are times you're smart but you're often dumb." Sammy said rolling her eyes. Prem pouted his lips. Getting confused what Sammy means. Fluke and Ohm are in their world again while Nine is watching Gun.

"He's good." Nine thought.

Nine really liked Gun and he wants him to be his friend. Nine is busy watching Gun. He's worried and he bet that once he took away his eyes away from him, he'll be gone. Gun is attractive, no one can resist his charm. He captivate everyone within a minute Gun will be getting bed by God knows who and  he's afraid of that. Gun is new in this kind of world— life. He's too innocent to be in this sinful place.

"SHIAAAA!!!" Nine rose from his sit and walked towarda the bar counter where Gun is spewing to someone's face.

"You're dead. You're really dead, sweety." Nine thought.

"Woah! Dude. Stop that." The Guy said to someone who's a minute ago is harassing Gun. stopped his fist that's going to punched Gun's face.

"He puked at me. At my face— at my handsome face! Don't you get it?" The Guy who's going to punched Gun said. He's face is red not because of alcohol but because he's mad.

"Yes, i know. But Off looked at him. He's wasted!"

"Let's go Off. You need to washed your face. You stinked." Off glared at him before he walked towards the restroom.

"I'm sorry for my friend. And i think you need to bring that friends of yours home." The Guy said and followed Off.

"My god! Gun, this is your-" Earth didn't finished what he's saying when Gun spewed on him.

"GUN!!!"

-RESTROOM-

Meanwhile, Off is rubbing his face harshly. First, he's really, really angry and wanted to punched Gun. Second, the smell won't fade. He rub his face until it turned red.

"Dude, easy."

"Easy? Easy you said. I wanted to punch him but you— you asshole stopped me." Off glared at him while pushing him into the wall.

"Hey, Off!" Another Guy said holding Off firmly.

"You fvcktard just— are you really my friend?" Off hissed.

"Of course. But what you'll gonna do to him is— is not fair. I thought you're a man? Punch him when he's in his normal state." The Guy reasoned out. Off smirked closing his fist tightly.

"White, Mike. You know what fvck you." Off said as he exits the restroom and walking away.

"Hey, handsome. Want to have some fun? I can erased that murderous aura surrounding you." A girl out of nowhere said. Off stared at her from head to toe. He smirked when he noticed that she got a two big mountain. He snaked his hand on her waist and pulled her closed.