O n e ✨

Kyrie Alana Bryant 🥂
-
"What do you want from me kyrie ?" My fiancé , Kyle asks me as we made our way home .

We were currently arguing due to the simple fact that Kyle shows little respect for me infront of any women that throws themselves at him . We were having a dinner date like we always do on the fridays he's off and the waitress was flirting with him non stop , went as far as touching his thigh and writing her number down and when I proceeded to address the girl , Kyle went off on me and not her .

"I want you to have respect for me Kyle ! What you did back there was disrespectful ! If you wanna be single why'd you propose to me ?" I ask him .

"You were being rude kyrie and I proposed to you because I love you and I want you to be my wife ." He says .

"How Kyle ? I addressed her kindly because she was being disrespectful. Touching you and writing down her number infront of your fiancé is not acceptable and the fact you allowed it to happen and yelled at me because of me speaking my mind shows me that you still wanna be single ." I say .

"If I wanted to be single your ass wouldn't be sitting in this car with me right now ." He says causing me to look at him in disbelief .

"I cannot believe you just said that to me ." I bitterly laugh as silence fell upon us .

I never thought the two of us would be here in our relationship , these last couple of weeks I've seen a different side of Kyle . A side I've never seen and that's what's upsetting because we were once at our best and now with open eyes I'm starting to see our worst and I don't like it , I don't like the fact that we argue everyday and I don't like the fact I have to assume with him now because I never had to before .

"Baby I'm sorry ." He apologizes .

"I think we need sometime apart ." I admit .

"What do you mean time apart ? No Kyrie were not taking a break ." He says .

"I think that's the best thing for us right now , you can stay in the condo . I'll go stay with my family until things are straightened out between us ." I tell him .

"Kyrie if you leave me don't come back ." He says causing me to look at him and look over him once more before speaking again .

"Take me to my dads ." Is all I say before I see him shake his head at me and make a U-turn .

Pulling up to the gate of my dad's house , Kyle puts in the code before we're let into the driveway .

"Kyrie— Have you been cheating on me ?" I ask cutting him off and looking into his pretty brown eyes .

"No , I've thought about it though ." He admits causing me to get out of his Porsche .

"Kyrie — No leave me alone Kyle !" I cry pushing him away from me .

"Kyrie stop !" He says grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me into his chest .

"Get away from me !" I say beating on his chest .

"Your a horrible human being ! I hate you ." I yell at him .

"Kyrie I didn't cheat on you — I don't believe you ! Because if you were only thinking about it , why did your love change for me Kyle ?" I ask him with tears running down my face .

"I don't know ." He says looking everywhere but my eyes .

"Your a liar ." I say pushing him away from me and making my way up the stairs of my fathers home .

"If I tell you the truth will you stay with me ?" He asks causing me to turn around and look at him .

"I cheated and the girl might be pregnant . That's why I've been so off lately K . I can't lose you baby and my mistakes and bad choices might've get in the way of that , So I allowed myself to take my anger out on you and it's not right for me to do so and I'm sorry baby , I'm just scared Kyrie. I need you by my side at all times that's why I wanna make you my wife baby . Your my back bone and I've fucked up but I promise you I can fix it ." He admits.

"I'll be by tomorrow to get my things . This is your fault ." I say before ringing the door bell and being greeted by my little sister Natalia .

I can't believe him ..

| I'm backkkk 🥰

Kyle is played by Kyle Kuzma

The Bryant family is played by themselves

10 votes for the next chapter

Zoe❤️ |