N i n e ✨

Kyrie Alana Bryant🥂
-
Here I was laid up under Kyle as he slept peacefully , you'd think he was the one who had an eventful and productive day by the way he was snoring but he looked so adorable tired . Getting out of his arms to use the bathroom , I walk into our restroom before taking care of my business. Scrolling through Twitter and retweeting a couple of fan work , I decided to go to my Flo app to see when my period was coming and as I was checking it I seen that I was a day late . That's normal .. right ? Clicking off of the app I debated on whether I wanted to text devin or not . I missed him but to say I wasn't mad at him would be a lie . How do you come to someone's home and not greet them ?? That's rude as fuck .

Washing my hands I walk back into Kyles and I's bedroom before getting back in his arms and slowly falling to sleep .

I wake up to the sound of deep voices coming from downstairs , So getting up I put on Kyle's t shirt and a pair of sweats before exiting our bedroom and making my way downstairs.

"Could y'all be any louder ." I laugh as I entered the kitchen only to be greeted by the presence of devin getting something to drink out the fridge.

"Hey ." I say giving him a light smile only for him to ignore me .

"Can we talk ?" I ask him finally getting him to make eye contact with me .

"About what Kyrie ?" He says looking annoyed by my presence.

"My period is late devin and it's never been late before ." I decide to tell him .

"You tell you're fiancé in there? I'm sure he'd be excited to know that his future wife might be having his child ." He laughs .

"What did I do ? You told me to pick my poison and I did ." I tell him .

"That's right you did . So , I don't owe you any type of conversation Kyrie . All the shit we did together,it never happened cause in my mind you're strictly my bestfriends girl . Nothing more ." He says pushing pass me and walking into the living room with the guys . If I was in my feelings before I'm definitely deep in them now ..

| thoughts? Comment and vote !
10 votes for next chapter 🦋|