F o u r ✨

Devin Armani Booker⚡️
-
"Let's go board ." I tell dlo as him,Kyle, our other bestfriend Karl and I played Spades as mike and Tyler watched because they were gonna play next game .

"Nigga no I'm telling you let's go 6 ." Lo says .

"Can you get four by yourself?" I ask him , this man always over bidding his hand .

"Yes can you at least make two happen ?" He asks me .

"Yeah ." I say as I fixed my hand and we started the game .

As we were still playing spades and making conversation with one another the topic of shade room was now being discussed .

"Speaking of shaderoom , have you seen it lately ?" Tyler asked as he scrolled through his phone .

"Nah why ?" I asked causing him to show me his phone , allowing me to see a picture of me and a girl who happened to be Kyrie kissing as my hands rested around her waist .

"Yo let me see ." Kyle says taking his phone and seeing the picture.

"Was this the girl you were out with yesterday?" He asks me causing all eyes to be on me .

"It's nothing bro ." I laugh .

"That boy book over there falling in love ." Lo jokes as we all laugh .

"So what's her name ?" Kat asks me as played my turn .

"Why does it matter bro ." I laugh .

"Because we wanna know who's about to get all of our boy time ." Mike says .

"It doesn't matter though , just know if she was mine which she isn't . She'll be getting all the respect and attention she deserves ." I shrug looking over at Kyle and as he was about to say something my phone vibrates causing once again all the attention to fall on me and my phone .

Picking it up I see the notification : lil mama <3

"Hold up who's little mama ?" Kyle asks as he snatches his phone out my hand and opening my phone causing all the boys to get up and scroll through our messages .

As I was trying to get it back from them , she starts to call and Kyle hits accept allowing the call to go through .

"Hello ?" He answers laughing putting her on speaker phone but shortly as she hears his voice she hangs up .

"Damn she anti social or something ." Dlo jokes causing all of us to laugh and giving me the advantage to get my phone back .

"Thank you , I'll be back ." I say dismissing myself and walk inside and heading upstairs to my bedroom.

Closing my bedroom door , I see she texted me again .

iMessage from ; lil mama <3
Are you with him ?

Reading that I decided to call her back .

"Hello ?" She answers .

"Sorry about that , the guys took my phone ." I apologize.

"Your fine , I'm sorry for interrupting you guys hangout." She says .

"Your good , what's up though ?" I ask her .

"I just wanted to say thank you for everything since I wasn't able to actually tell you this morning because I left before you woke up and I'd also like to apologize to you for that . I don't want you thinking that I only just used you to get my mind off of things and disappear when I no longer need you because that's not true at all . I think I actually like you devin it's just to— Too early ." I say finishing her sentence.