F i v e ✨

Kyrie Alana Bryant 🥂
-
"Kk what do you want for dinner ?" My stepmother , Vanessa asks me as My two little sisters Gianna and Natalia sat in the living room watching Netflix.

"Awe no fair why does KK get to pick ?" GG asks causing us all to laugh .

"Cause KK hasn't been home in forever." My dad announces as he made his way downstairs planting a kiss on my forehead before doing the same to Nat and GG .

"Why are you back home sissy ?" GG asks me with curiosity written all over her face .

"I just wanted to spend time with you guys that's all ." I smile at her .

"Shouldn't you be planning your wedding with Ky Ky ?"she asks me .

"Yeah what's going on with the wedding kiddo ?" My dad asked sitting on the kitchen counter .

Let's just say I haven't really told my dad that Kyle Kuzma and I aren't really together at the moment .

"Hey GG and Nat lets go upstairs and give daddy and kk some alone time for a little ." Vanessa suggests causing the girls to get up and follow her upstairs .

"So what's going on ?" My dad asks as he takes a seat next to me giving me his full attention.

"Kyle and I aren't together at the moment ." I speak and a disappointing look appears on his face .

"Aww baby girl I'm sorry ." He says embracing me into his arms and I allow myself to cry in his arms .

"What'd I do wrong dad ?" I question myself as he held me tight making me remember the times I've failed at life and him being there to catch me no matter the situation , My dad has always been my pillow.

"You didn't do anything wrong Kyrie , this is not your fault . Don't you ever think this is your fault ." He tells me as he wipes away my tears before holding me again .

"He's young with money and fame babygirl , that's how some young men act when they start to get attention from the world . I can tell you this right now though , this isn't your fault . When I cheated on your mother she did the right thing by leaving me , so I don't blame her at all cause I know for a fact the hurt I caused her I wouldn't be able to handle . But , in order to have closure try talking to him Kyrie and if you feel as if he still isn't shit after that then by all means tell me and I'll kill him ." He grins causing me to look at him .

"I'm kidding ." He laughs and I do the same .

"But seriously talk to him babygirl ." He says .

"Okay , I will ." I say .

"Good." He says still rubbing my back . What would I do without my dad .
-
Here I was laying next to a sweaty devin as he "rested his eyes" after our third round of in between the sheet activities.

"D." I say softly before he slowly opened his eyes and giving me one of his breath taking smiles .

"Yes beautiful?" He asks me .

"Do you think it's a good idea i talk to Kyle ?" I ask him causing him to let out a sigh before sitting up .

"For what ?" He asks me .

"I don't know .. for closure ." I tell him and I could tell that he definitely didn't like the thought of Kyle and I in a room alone together .

"If that's something you wanna do I can't stop you ." He says getting out of bed and walking to his bathroom before closing the door . Now I know for a fact he's bothered .

Getting out of his bed I pick up my clothes off the ground before putting on his t-shirt and grabbing my phone and car keys .

"Hey D , I'm gonna get going it's getting late ." I spoke causing him to come out the bathroom .

"Alright let me walk you out ." Is all he says before leading the way downstairs . Is he serious ?

| 10 votes for next chapter! Hope you all are being safe !!

Zoe❤️ |