T h r e e ✨

Kyrie Alana Bryant 🥂
-
Here I was with devin as he attempted to get my mind off of things . Devin was probably one of the sweetest men I've ever met . I don't know anyone besides my dad who would stop his whole day and dedicate it to making me feel better or at least attempt , any other guy would want something after but not devin , he doesn't give me that type of vibe .

As we watched the sharks swim around , I watched as little kids ran to the glass and watched the sharks  in pure adore , The excitement and curiosity said it all about how their day were going .

"You good ?" D asks me causing me to look at him as he starred over me with a wondering look .

"Yeah , I'm fine . Kids are just the cutest that's all ." I tell him .

"Don't tell me you getting baby fever ." He laughs causing me to do the same .

"I've always wanted a baby . Kyle would always push it to the side though . He'd say between the two of us career we'd never have time for a child but I definitely would've made time , I wish I could've said the same for him ." I speak .

"Could've? What do you mean by that ?" Devin asks me with curiosity written all over his face .

"I had a miscarriage about a couple months back ." I spoke .

"I'm so sorry Kyrie ." He says embracing me into a tight and reassuring hug as I melted in his arms . Devin has a way of making me feel safe in his arms . Probably why women always enjoyed being in his arms , he made sure to make you feel safe and secured .

No longer noticing or caring where we were , I allowed myself to kiss him out of vulnerability. But surprisingly he kissed me back before we both pulled away finally realizing what we had done and where we were surrounded .

"I think it's time we go ." I spoke getting out of his arms and making my way to the exit , I can't believe I just did that .

|10 votes for next chapter..

Zoe⚡️🥰|