E i g h t ✨

Devin Armani Booker ⚡️
-
"I'm whooping your ass my nigga . Kuz pass the sticks bro , you fucking suck ." Dlo says as Kuz and him played madden against each other .

"Let's go !" Dlo yells hyped as he scored yet another touchdown on Kuz.

"Bro just stick to basketball." Kat says causing us to laugh .

"Yeah , very funny . Here D you next !" Kuz says handing me the controller causing me to take his place on the couch .

Every weekend we usually have a boys day at each other's cribs and we alternate every other day and as you can tell , today was Kuz's day .

"Anybody want a beer ?" Kuz asks from the kitchen .

"Get me one ." Dlo says as we were picking teams .

"Me too ." I add .

"You K ?" He asks Kat .

"Nah bro I'm straight thank you though !" He says before Kuz closes the refrigerator and comes back in the living room with our beers .

"So what's up with you and ky? Y'all good ?" Kat asks him as Kyle took a sip from his beer .

"Yeah we doing good . Back on track focusing on this wedding really ." He tells .

"Where she at now ?" Dlo asks .

"An interview for vogue she should be pulling up though ." He replies looking at his watch .

It bothered me how he did her so wrong and still got the joy of having her presence around him and the fact that she's still marrying dude makes me upset cause she knows she deserves better .

As I was killing Dlo with the saints we all hear Kyrie walk through the door , trying not to make it obvious that I missed her I decided to ignore her presence .

"My beautiful , oh how I've missed you !" Kyle says getting up and grabbing her bags before planting a kiss on her lips as she smiled sweetly . She can't be serious right now ..

As they walked upstairs to their bedroom Dlo pauses the game and all the attention was on me .

"Nigga you not goin' fight for you're girl ?" Dlo asks me .

"She wasn't even my girl to begin with , she always belonged to Kyle ." I tell them .

"More like the streets but still we're not gonna talk about that ." Dlo says .

"Maybe you should talk to her and let her know how you feel about her D." Kat says .

"No bro , their happy . They'll be getting married soon and if that's what she believes is right for her then I won't say a word ." Is all I say before we hear them walking back downstairs.

"What y'all in here talking about ?" Kyle asks .

"How bad Dlo would suck at football ." Kat says causing us all to laugh .

"Anyway while you guys continue on with y'all's madness , I'll be upstairs getting some more planning done ." Kyrie says before kissing Kyle and walking back upstairs . It's always the bad ones who get the good ones ..

|thoughts ? Comment and vote !!
10 votes for next chapter 🦋
Zoe🥳|