thump

"it's missing!" 

"what is missing?"

seokjin listens through byulyi on the phone, as she grumbles on the other line. "my notebook, it's missing." she whispers, breath taken away. "what notebook?" 

seokjin felt guilt seeping through his nerves after pretending that he wasn't aware of what was missing on her. "uh, it's just lyrics and stuffs..." byulyi speaks uncertain on the line, while seokjin nodded before whispering. "stuff..."

he then eyed the letters on her notebook in his hand, speaking. "lyrics."

"jin, i'm serious." byulyi exasperatedly whispers on the line, as he murmured. "maybe you just placed it somewhere in your bag, you'll find it." 

"you think so?"

"mm."

"right?"

"yeah." he replied shortly, wearing his seat belt. "get ready, i'll be driving on your house now." 

~

seokjin had never expected that byulyi would be one of those people that loved museum. she's always outgoing, somehow a person who loves the surface of everything for simplicity and practicality.

but seeing it now, he keeps seeing the way her eyes gently looks over the paintings and sculptures, lips parted in awe of the beautiful creations. "it's really a good idea that you've asked me to come with you." byulyi almost muffles her voice through her lips, busily observing the museum. 

"why?" he asks, fiddling into his pockets as byulyi smirks. "it's always been a dream for me to freely roam around these." she confessed, sitting on the bench before lurking her eyes around. "have you found your inspiration, though?" she asks, pursing her lips as he wakes up into reality. "oh? me?"

right, this is what he's been telling her. he should've remembered.

but if he was to write a song... it would be about her, though. not all these hunged paintings, he couldn't see anything else but her.

she keeps on twirling all over the place as if it was her own, making him laugh as she turns to him. "this is really a big opportunity, since i can't come to these places alone."

"why?"

she puffs her cheeks, whispering. "it's just... a little hectic and worrying." she keeps her hands behind her before he nodded, eyes falling on her bag before he had an idea.

"oh!"

"why?"

seokjin whispers, grabbing both of her shoulders as he turns her around in a chaotic manner, only for his other hand to push the notebook inside her bag's pocket as he pointed towards the sculpture. "look at that."

"look at what?" byulyi confusingly stares at the sculpture of the female dramatically leaning on one side with her hand on her forehead.

"you look like her- OW!" he cried, hissing as he lets go of her as she smirks when they heard a staff telling jin to tone it down.

grabbing his mask up to cover himself up, he apologizes, glaring towards byulyi as she wickedly smiled.

after roaming all over the place, the two have finally decided to eat some snacks before byulyi watches him type down some notes on his phone.

she was assuming that he was writing inspirations from the museum, unaware that he's bored to death only if he wasn't looking at her being amazed at those pieces.

whipped.

he's that.

he was just busy hiding the pictures of hers in his storage, he might have taken a little too much of her.

but he's satisfied and enjoying.

although he was still wondering how this will end up, he's the happiest to see her beaming because of this small event he was preparing.

and oh- he had taken note that she loves pastry dates as well, that's why he had brought her into the nearest pastry shop that she didn't seem to notice, only for her eyes to light up when he offered her the place.

"you know, these days you've been really kind to me." byulyi squinted her left eye, as he laughs. "and?" he asks, "i sometimes wonder if you're starting to like me." byulyi slyly replied, as he shook his head. "if you keep on asking me things like that, you're going to end up falling for me." he pointed out,

yet he was wondering where he had gotten the amount of pride that he was giving by now.

he just wanted to scream his lungs out and beg for forgiveness, he didn't want to act like this because of a stupid love sick shit going on.

she was dumbfounded, before howling. "you're really something, jin!" 

he winks, making her grin. "but thanks for taking me out today, it's a good day." she commented, taking a sip of her smoothie as he watches her eat like a kid. 

how... will he tell her?

seokjin keeps on wondering how he'll tell her if he's just starting the process of letting her feel his interest. what if time runs out for him? 

he sighs softly, deciding to only focus on the adorable female biting on her doughnut. her eyes catches his gaze, as she pulled the pastry away from her mouth, leaving a spot of chocolate on her cheek as he laughed softly.

goodness, this adorable human being will be the death of me.

"why?" she asks, before seeing him reach for the tissue, pinching her cheek as he wipes it off, making her freeze.

thump.

"ah, you're sometimes like a kid." he commented, before standing up. "i'll buy some water, stay there." he left her, ruffling her hair as soon as he reaches her place. byulyi remained silent after it all, gazing on the tissue that he used to wipe on her cheek all of a sudden, as he tried to recollect her thoughts.

she has been joking about him liking her because of all the things he had been doing for her.

but...

she held her heart, munching on her food slowly before wondering while she held her hair that he had just ruffled. 

did my heart just skipped a beat because of him?

she then realizes something, looking at him in the counter, only to flinch when he saw him look back at her.

he...

he looks beautiful.