The Reunion!

A/N!

Hey, hey, hey, hey! I'm so glad that you guys have been reading! Thank you so much for the sweet comments. Thanks for voting, it means so much! I'm ecstatic! I love how kind all of you are, you really make my day! Sorry that 1D haven't came into the story yet, I just want to build up to it. They should hopefully come into this chapter. I've got a bit of a competition for you guys, and the question will be at the end of this chapter. I will also reveal the prize at the end of the chapter. I still need an 8-9 year old celebrity girl that I can base Abby on. Okay, I'm gonna get on with the story! 

                                                     ____________________________

Alexis' POV!

We had packed our bags ready to go, leaving furniture scattered about the house. I had packed for Abby and Millie, not wanting to tell the girls of the terrible accident. The planned idea is to tell Abby that we were going on holiday to give Mum and Dad a rest. Hopefully she won't question to much. 

I looked over at my mobile, 3:10, time for me to go and get Abby and Millie. Luckily, being 18, I could drive. 

We were leaving from school straight to the station. When we arrive we're meeting my brother at the small cafe, which is placed just outside of the London station. 

"Kristina, come on, we have to go!" I yelled up the stairs. 

I looked around the house once more, this is gonna be the last time I see it. 

"Goodbye House." I said, wishing it a sad goodbye. I heard thumps, and looked over to see Kristina dragging her suitcase slowly down the stairs. 

Her eyes were still red, and a bit bloodshot, not as bad as earlier though. Her nose was red and sore looking from running. She looked tired and depressed -exactly how I felt-. Her long blonde hair went round her face sticking up here and there. 

I smiled weakly at her, which she kind of returned. We walked slowly out of the house together. I turned and looked around once more, before switching off the light switch and closing the door. I placed the key in the lock, and slowly turned it, waiting to hear the click. 

We pulled the bags and suitcases over to the car, piling them into the boot. 

I watched as Kris opened the car door, slowly taking her seat. I copied these actions and started the engine. 

I drove us to the school, and saw Abby waiting outside the doors patiently. I waved at her, and she came skipping along happily. If only she knew, I thought to myself. She jumped into the back seat. I waited for the click of her seatbelt, and then off we went. I stopped to pick up Millie, and paid the Babysitter, telling her that we wouldn't be needing her to look after her anymore, and saying thank you for helping. 

After around 10 minutes we had arrived at the station. I looked back at Abby, and noticed that she was fast asleep. I half smiled, seeing how peaceful she looked. I stopped the engine, and opened my door. I had already undone my seatbelt, and was now over by Abby's door. I opened it up, she didn't even stir. 

"Wake up, Sweetie." I whispered, shaking her gently. Her eyes slowly flickered open, and she looked up at me. "Come on, up you get." I said, undoing the seatbelt and lifting her out the car. 

She looked around confused, before opening her mouth and speaking. "What are we doing here?" She asked me, wondering why we were at the station.