Blah Blah Blah! My rambling! :)

A/N!

Okay, hey guys. I know I've done a lot of parts for this chapter, its just one thats spread to different parts, and so, yeah. This chapter will probably be rather long, but yeah. :)

So, I'm sorry for not updating as much recently. I've got homework, and my laptop STILL isn't fixed, I know,  :'( 

I miss my laptop. 

So guess what happened today......

Well 2 of my mates go on this mini bus, also known as the Happy Bus. Every Christmas they decorate the bs=us with tinsel and Christmas lights, and that is where the name comes from. 

Well, the people are trying to get rid of their bus, and get them a big bus.

They don't want the big bus, they want to keep their one that they have now. 

You see, if they had to go on a big bus, they would have to walk quite far to catch it, and that would be an inconvenience for those who couldn't get a lift to the bus stop. And they also know the bus driver very well, since he has been there or 59 years. They don't want the bus, or driver to go, therefore have made a petition. 

I signed the petition myself, and helped get others to sign it. We had around 80 that we collected at break, but I'm guessing its probably more by now. 

I tried to get some of the teachers to sign it, but only some did. :( 

Okay so, I'm not gonna update right now, so this shall be an authors note! :)