The Film! Part 1!!

A/N!

Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating recently, my laptops broken, so I can only update when I can use my mums laptop, which is when she's in work. Erm, I'll try update as frequent as possible. Thanks for voting commenting and reading, it means the world! I'm amazed, almost 200 reads! This means the world to me, I would never have expected it! I thank you sooo much!! Right, so on to the story.

                                                                      _________________

Louis' POV......

Why was Harry so flirty with Alexis? He's never like that with a girl, he was almost....nervous around her, and Hazza's never nervous around girls! He seemed curious to find out whether she had a boyfriend or not, why is that? I really need to speak to him. And soon. 

It was getting late, so Alexis went to take Abby to bed, whilst the rest of us stayed downstairs to watch a film. 

Everyone else was in the living room, so I went over to stand by Harry.

"Er, Harry? Can I have a word?" I asked him. He nodded, confused, and followed me out to the kitchen. When we had stopped, I spoke once more. "Harry, do you fancy Alexis?" I asked seriously, he froze and didn't speak for a minute. 

He opened his mouth, about to speak, when suddenly Alexis came in. "Hey guys! C'mon, we need to sort a film!!" She yelled. 

 I gave Harry a 'This-Is-Not-Over-Look' and he gulped. Alexis looked over at me oddly, I just smiled. We made our way into the living room and sat down, about to watch the film. 

Alexis was by Harry-which I wasn't happy about- and I was by Kristina. She was really excited to be sitting by me for some reason. 

"Lets what Paranormal Activity!" Harry yelled, and everyone nodded. 

"Okay!!" Alexis shouted, receiving a 'Shush!' from Kristina. 

Harry went over to get the film, before slipping it into the DVD player. He then came to sit back down, and the film began. 

Alexis' POV.....

We had decided on Paranormal Activity. I was sat by Harry, which for some reason displeased Louis. What was that thing earlier. 

                                                        _____________________

Hey Guys! So this is like the shortest update ever! But, I really wanted to give you something, so here we are! Hehe! I'm dedicating this chapter to osnapitzannaxx, because of her really kind comment. So yeah, erm, I love getting comments, and seeing new people is amazing, because I love to know who else reads my story! Um, I love everyone who reads this, and thank you sooo much! Hehe! c= 

Thanks for reading lovelies!

Chloe

xo