That Moment....

A/N!!

So sorry for not updating in like ages guys, but I am now. Please don't hate me. And sorry if I am rushing the story to much. I just felt like he should have almost kissed her then, so that there was a sense of awkwardness and some drama in the next couple of chapters. So I'm gonna get straight to it, here is the next chapter.

                                                                            ************

Louis' POV........

What was that? It looked like they were about to kiss. But Alexis wouldn't rush into something like that, not this soon. Maybe he was just getting rid of a fly on her. On her lips...... HEY! Its possible. Oh shut up Louis, they were about to kiss. 

I cleared my throat, and they snapped their attention to me. Dropping their hands to their sides.

"Well this is awkwaaaaard." Alexis exclaimed, in a failed attempt to break the silence that was lingering all around. To be honest, if we weren't in this situation I would have laughed, but no, we were in a situation like this, and it was serious. Well to me anyway. 

I just don't want her getting hurt.

Don't get me wrong. I love Harry. But he has a reputation as the player of the band. And I just don't want to see Alexis heartbroken. I know its sad, but I know it will happen, like it has to many girls before.

"Harry, a word?" I asked. 

He gulped, before cautiously following me. 

As soon as we were out of earshot, I went straight to the point. 

"What was that about?" I whisper yelled exasperatedly. 

"What was what about?" He asked all fake innocent.

"You know exactly what I'm on about!" I exclaimed, earning looks from a few people in the theme park. I didn't care, no one had recognized me..... Or so I had thought.  

"AAAAH!!!! IT'S LOUIS TOMLINSON AND HARRY STYLES!!!" A girl, who looked around 15 yelled at the top of her lungs. 

"Oh shit." I mumbled, grabbing Alexis by the wrist, as we took off. Speeding past rides, and gathering an even larger crowd of people.

I suddenly spotted Liam. He heard the yells. Obviously. And made a runner for it. I quickly grabbed my mobile, ringing Niall and then Zayn. 

I had told them to meet at the car, and that I would tell them why as soon as I arrived. I said a quick goodbye, and hung up on them. 

"Who's the girl?!?" Some girl suddenly yelled, and this was followed by the same question. 

"WHAT THE FUCK LOU! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ELEANOR?" This one hurt. Do they not trust and believe in the loyalty and love that I share with my dearest Eleanor?

I just ignored them and picked up my pace. 

We were soon at the car. And I was greeted by a confused looking Niall, and a preoccupied Zayn. Who, as you can easily guess was doing his hair. Vain Zayn. Thats been his name since The X-Factor. The place with the power. The place that has the magical abilty of bringing us-. I was suddenly cut out of my thoughts by Niall. Who wanted to know what the hell had happened. 

                                                                                     **********

Okay. Sorry its not very long. But I'm ill, and making many a mistakes whilst writing. The simplest of mistakes, since I feel like shit. 

Sorry that I haven't updated in months. And I'm glad you all remember who I am. 

Well I hope you do anyway. 

Right, so to the point. Sorry its not very long, but I hope you enjoyed. 

This chapter shall be dedicated to TheBadAssWriter, aka Katreena. Or, as I know her. My Love Guru. :3 She gives great advice, and someone I have come great mates with over this site. Although she is a couple of years older, we still have a fabuLouis friendship. *Soppy part over* Go check out her stories, she writes amaZaynly. She is always up for a chat, and gives great advice. Go fan her please. And check out her stories. Thank you!!!!

And.....

3 votes

3 comments

for next chapter?

Thank you Lovelies!!!

Chloe

xoxo