Visitors At Dinner... *Part 1* The Preparation Scene

Alexis' POV... 

I was rushing around, trying to make sure that everything was perfect before the girls arrived. Catrin and Molly were coming over to have dinner with us today, and I want everything to run smoothly. Thus making sure the house was clean and tidy, that the boys were behaving, and that the food didn't burn whilst I washed the floor and got ready. 

The boys weren't so keen on tidying, but eventually gave in after I promised to give them whatever they wanted, which, of course I'll probably regret later. 

"BOYS?! HAVE YOU GOT CHANGED YET?!?" I yelled up the stairs, hoping they were ready, the girls will be here any-.

The doorbell ringing broke my train of thoughts. Their here. 

Making my way to the door I made a mental checklist...

Food- Check

Boys- Non check

Tidy house- Check

Boys- Still non check. 

Ready? Check. 

I opened the door to see both Molly and Catrin. 

"Hi guys!! How are you?"

"Great thanks!" Catrin replied. 

"Come on in, I'll just go and get everyone." 

They both entered the house.

Molly was wearing green skinny jeans and a red and white striped winter jumper, along with green converse. She also wore a necklace with her name in cursive writing. Her tall frame stood in the corridor, the rose lights giving off a warm glow. Her hair came down to an almost shoulder length, and was a chestnut brown colour. She smiled as she stepped further into the house.

Catrin stood by her, wearing black jeans and a floral top. Her outfit was accompanied by a pair of cream ballet pumps with flower details, and a necklace with an infinity sign on. On her ears I noticed a set of 4 leaf Clover earrings in a silver diamante detail. And her long brown hair with blonde highlighted dip dyed locks was straightened. 

I lead them both to the living room, where they proceeded to sit on the cream sofa. 

"Drinks?" I asked politely, receiving small nods in return. I smiled, before making my way to the kitchen where I saw Niall trying to pinch some of my amazing home cooked meal. 

"Ehem?" I cleared my throat questioningly. He turned cautiously. 

"Get your Irish hands off of my masterpiece Niall James Horan!" I threatened, before turning back to a sickly sweet voice. "Now then, you go and mingle with our guests, and I swear, you come near this kitchen again Niall, I won't ever let you go to Nando's. Got that?" He nodded with a gulp. I smiled, and shooed him out of the kitchen.

I poured drinks for us all, checked I still had enough food for everyone, and seemingly satisfied, exited to the living room. 

I handed out drinks to Niall, Catrin and Molly, and placed the rest tidily on the table. 

"I'll get everyone else." Everyone nodded. 

I left, and headed towards the stairs, looking back once I noticed Niall taking nervous glances at Catrin out of the corner of his eyes. Awh, Lil Nialler's in love!

First I headed to Abby's room. Knocking softly I waited for her to come to the door. She opened it slowly wearing a denim skirt that came just past knee length, and a pink top with a butterfly in the middle. 

"Go on down, our guests are here." She nodded before walking shyly down the stairs. I smiled, and went first to Louis' room. 

I knocked, then carefully opened the door, and looked in, "Lou, Catrin and Molly are here." 

"Okay then! I will go amaze them with my awesome stripness!" 

"You do that Lou!" I laughed, shaking my head. That boy. 

Next I went to Liam's room. 

"Hey Liam. Our guests have arrived." I stated. 

"Liam isn't here, only Batman."

"Okay then, Batman, our guests are waiting." He walked out of the room, and made his way downstairs, throwing a quick "Okay" behind him. I laughed slightly and then made my way to Zayn's room, purposely leaving Harry's till last.

"Sup Zayn! The girls are here. Ready to meet them?"

"Yeah okay, thanks Alexis, I'll just get changed and then I'll head on down." I nodded with a smile at his reply, and then slowly walked to Harry's room. 

"Hey Harry. Catrin and Molly are here." I knocked cautiously. 

He came out of the room, (looking rather attractive, might I add) and looked me over.

"You look nice Alexis." He smiled.

"Thank you, not so bad yourself." I playfully pushed him towards the stairs, and he left with a smile, but then, before I know it, was on his way back up and reversing towards me.

"I'll help you get Millie."

"Thanks Haz."

We went over to Millie's room, and opened the door. Harry made his way over to her cot, and picked her up, whilst I watched with a stupid grin on my face. 

"Lets go?" Harry asked. Breaking me out of my trance, as I blushed, and smiled, leading the way, and turning the lights off behind me.

We walked downstairs together, and walked into the living room. 

Louis and Molly were deep in conversation, laughing happily about something. 

Niall was still too shy to talk to Catrin, so she joined in conversation with Zayn and Abby. 

As I arrived in the living room I pulled Niall to the side.

"Go talk to her!" I commanded.

"No, I can't." He sighed. 

"Fine then, leave it to me." I replied, and dragged him over to Catrin. 

"Sorry guys, Zayn, Abby can you come with me for a minute?" I asked them. They nodded confused, but stood up anyhow. "Niall, would you keep Catrin company whilst we're gone?" 

He was about to refuse shyly when I forced him into the chair. He's so shy around her, its cute. 

Zayn led us to the kitchen, and we all set the table, after deciding we couldn't just stand in here and wait for an idea to strike, so that we could go to the living room.

"Guys, dinner's ready." I heard Zayn stating, before footsteps as everyone stood up and made their way to the kitchen.

"Dinner is served." I smiled, whilst everyone seated themselves. 

"Thank you!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 will be updated as soon as possible. Sorry for the wait, and thanks for reading.

Can I hace 3 comments and 2 votes for the next chapter please?

Thanks guys!

Chloe

xo