~The Sixteenth~

*??? POV*

"When I pluck the rose, he who has not loved, has lost," I mutter, my pristine shoes tapping as I walk to my beloved rose bush. Roses of pure white are the only thing in my garden.

"M'lady?" Charles, my consultant, stopped walking, coming to a standstill just behind me. His rightful place. "Whatever is the matter?"

"The girl," My melodic tone vibrating the heavens themselves. "She has no place wielding the light. She's a thing of dark, a twisted mind indeed."

"Has she foreshadowed your expectations, m'lady?"

"No, she has indeed exceeded them, in the....brightest display I've ever seen," I do not allow my face to behold a frown.

"This is a problem, m'lady?"

"Incredibly so," I reach out a delicate hand, gently placing a single manicured finger on the biggest rose. "Now she will be difficult to......."

"To, what, m'lady?"

"Harvest, Charles," I sigh, the slightest of breaths leaving my full lips. "It will be increasingly difficult to harvest her, especially when she holds company with the Radio Demon. The one I sent after her should be dealing with him soon enough."

"What would you have me do with him m'lady?"

"Get rid of him," I glance over my shoulder. "Permanently."

Charles gulped, bowing in acceptance despite. "And the girl? The angle?"

"Leave her to me," I pluck the rose, twirling it in my gentle fingers.

"W-what will that entail, if I may be so bold as to enquire, m'lady?"

I prick my finger, a single drop of pure white light escapes the confides of my soft skin. "Every rose, no matter how pristine, will be plucked eventually."