You're Mine and I'm Yours #3

You're Mine
and I'm Yours #3

The first meeting of upcoming events and plans of Music Club is already happening right now. The Vice president lead the whole staffs and members of the club. And the president, the Mr. less talk still zipping his mouth and just letting his ears to listen for some announcement.

"For the last one, the school festival is approaching. And we, the Music club will be the organizer in the evening event which is giving an entertainment. We will collaborate with the Dance club. And for other announcement, we will post it on our FB page. So, be prepared. And if you want to perform for special number, kindly tell it to our secretary." Tae explained. He looks in each of the members and sees that they all got it. They agreed without any complain. "You will perform too, Kimmon." He said as he look at his side. His friend sitting silently. And he did not received any response. "That's all for today." He said when his attention back to others.

Everyone's stand up as they heard the dismissal. They did not waste their time to go back to their class nor to talk to the secretary of the club. And there is one person still standing and did not want to go. And this person took Tae's attention. "Why? Do you have something to tell, Mr. Panuwat?" He asked.

"When will the school festival happen?"

"Uhmmm. If I am not mistaken, it will be happen on next week." Tae said. But he noticed that this person's focus is not in him but in the person sitting beside him. "Uhmm. I am right, Kimmon?" He asked. It made this person look at him. As usual, he did not get any words from him. But the thing he gets was walk out. Mr. less talk stand up and went out. "Tsk. You stressing me out." He commented as he look back to  Copter. He witness the sadness in this person's eyes when he saw that Kimmon is not really interested. "I guess. You should stop chasing him." Those words made the person turn his head towards.

"Giving up is not in my vocabulary." Copter said as he sit down where his crush seated a while ago.

"That's my vocabulary too before. But look! I ended up as his friend." Tae uttered after he rest his back comfortably in the chair. "Actually, I ended up as bestfriend." He continued as he turn his head side. He suddenly shock when he realized what kind of words slip off in his mouth. The confusion on the man's face made him to change the atmosphere by grabbing the guitar beside. "Do you know how to use guitar?" He change immediately the topic. But luckily, Copter did not take it as serious.

"No. I just know how to sing only."

"Oh. I see." Then, Tae started making little sounds. Time by time, the people around are slowly fading. And they are only people left. But Tae keeps producing sounds and let the person beside him, listen on it.

Tik Tok. Tik Tok. Time passes by, and the opportunity is slowly fading. But before it disappear, Copter take and hold it. "Uhm.. P'Tae." He uttered and look at this man. By the time he called, the person stop and put down the guitar. "What P'Kim exactly like in one person?" He asked without hesitation.

"Well.." Tae paused and tried to recall it first. And when he has an answer, he try to know what benefits he will get if he answer the question. "What can I get as payment for information?" Tae asked with teasing voice.

"Name it."

"Oh! I am hungry now."

"What do you want to eat?"

Then Tae laugh. That made the other person shows his furrowed head. "We have lots of snack here in Music club." Tae said.

"P'Tae." Copter said as he pouted his lips after he realized that the senior make fun to him.

"He will be attractive to someone who is.." Tae paused and smile before continuing it. "Actually, I do not know." Then he stand. "I gotta go. I have things to do." And he bid his goodbye.

Copter left alone. He did not get any information. And it made him to understand that the battle of him is getting harder. He let himself to stay more in the room. And his lucky charm came, his crush entered the room after Tae came out.

"P'Kim!" He called with a jolly in his voice. But the man did not mind him, instead, the person sit in the floor and put the earphones in his ear. He let his eyes witness on how his beloved close its eyes and let the music embraced the soul.

The opportunity is come, so Copter decided to stand and go beside Kimmon. Even he take a sit, the other person did not give any attention. "P'Kim. What song are you listening?" He asked even he knows that he will not get any response. "You know. I love music. Music are my comfort zone. If you cannot tell what you feel, music will tell it for you." He keeps saying and talking even he is not sure if the person is listening to him. "'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight. 'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight 🎶" He started to sing. A song that he wanted to sing for his crush. "And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be. 🎶" And when he stop, he look at his side and sees that the other person is looking at him. It made him to stop saying anything.

"Why did you join in Music club?" Finally, Kimmon asked something. It made the other to come back in reality of world.

"Uhmm. Because of you."

"I told you. If the reason is to chase me, better you stop."

"P'Kim. I just want to show that I am really serious. Can you just give me a chance?" He asked when his beloved is going to leave again. And to stop, he grab the wrist without thinking if he will get the same response, but he was wrong. Kimmon let him. "I am asking for one chance. Let me show how much I like you." He pleaded. "I can change myself to the person you wanted." He added.

"Once again, I am not interested in you." Kimmon said before pulling out the hand who keeps holding him.

"P'Kim!" Copter shouted as the person leave him.

But his mind is full of positive, he stand and follow Kimmon. He chase him in the hallway. He keeps calling the name and did not mind other people thinking. Until, the person he chasing is finally stop. It gives him an opportunity.

"P'Kim!" Then, the person he called turn and face him. It made him to step forward and get closer. And when he is already standing in front, he lend his cellphone. "Can I have your phone number?" He smiled. "I will show you how serious I am. I will court you every second, every minute and every hour." He added.

"I did not give my cellphone number easily."

"Name it. I will do anything as exchange of your phone number."

"Push up 10 times."

Then Copter did not waste any time. He did push up in front of Kimmon, not only him but also to the other student who are in the surroundings. Just a couple of minute passed before he finished it. After doing the 10 times push up, he wipe his wet in his forehead and then, he lend his cellphone again.

"Number?"

"Buy snacks and drinks for the soccer team."

Copter runs towards the nearest canteen. So that, he can go back easily.

➡➡➡ To be continue...