the fire

"Help! Anyone! Save them!" All Might's ears perked up as he heard a cry of distress.

"Nighteye... did you hear that?"

"No. What did you hear?"

"It sounded like a cry for help."

"HELP! PLEASE!" Sir's eyes narrowed and All Might put on a large smile.

"There it is. Let's go save some people!" All Might held his sidekick in his arms and kicked off the ground, flying to the direction of the shouts.

The two landed with a sudden thud on the pavement, and All Might let Sir Nighteye down. The building in front of them was up in giant flames and dark smoke was coming from the top.

"EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT... WHY?" People who were watching screamed as they saw the number one hero.

"BECAUSE I AM HERE." Sir Nighteye quickly used his foresight on All Might to see how long the building would last, and if it would collapse. Luckily, he saw no casualties or complications in the future. 

All Might looked briefly at his sidekick for confirmation, and Nighteye nodded. In a blink of an eye, All Might rushed in the building and grabbed as many people as he could and rushed back out of the building. He made about 5 trips and went back in to confirm he had saved everyone. 

Nighteye looked through All Might's future to see if those were the only people in the building. No, in one of the frames of the near future, he saw himself carry a woman out of the building... that meant All Might wouldn't find her, and he would save her. His eyes widened and he rushed into the burning building right as All Might walked out. The number one hero looked back, confused by his sidekick's actions. He was almost 100% sure he had gotten everyone out, so what was Nighteye doing?

"Floor 3... floor 3... floor 3..." The lanky man ran up the stairs covering his face with his sleeve.

"Damn it." He opened the door to the third floor and ran down the hall to the office that was supposedly 'empty' that day. He kicked the door open and ran in. In the corner of the room was a cowering (and nearly naked) you. Your wet clothes were covering the vents and door. 'She's smart. How could All Might have missed this last office?'  With a hot and red face (that was either because of you or because of the heat), the sidekick picked you up and ran back into the hallway. Your exit was now completely blocked by the raging fire. Nighteye brought you back to your office and he shut the door.

"W-what are you doing?" He didn't answer you. He took off his jacket, and shirt and wet them in the sink. He worked quickly. He cut his shirt in half and gave one of the pieces to you. He wrapped his around his face and you did the same. Then he kicked down the door and took it off it's hinges. He placed the door down on the flames in the hallway, and he picked you up and ran over the door, just barely avoiding the fire. He ran down the flights of stairs with you in his arms. 

'Floor 2... floor 1... yes! No! Shit.'  Flames were climbing the stairs from the bottom. 'It's now or never.'  He threw his wet jacket onto the flames, momentarily reducing the heat and intensity, and jumped down the stairs. You closed your eyes and clung to him. 'Is this how I'm going to die?'  you thought. It felt like the two of you were flying threw the air for forever, until you landed with a sudden thud. At the bottom of the stairwell, he kicked the door open and you opened your eyes again. You could see the sky, you could see an ambulance, you could see your savior, and you could breathe in fresh air. Tears gathered in your eyes and your breathing became erratic. You started crying, and the smoke inhalation made you cough and choke. You passed out soon after into a blissful release of the pain and stress.

The sidekick carried you towards the ambulance, and saw All Might get a nosebleed from the corner of his eye. That's when he noticed you were only wearing underwear and a bra, and he was only wearing his pants. He blushed lightly and clung tighter to you trying to keep both of you out of view of the crowd and cameras. In the ambulance, the EMTs gave you a blanket and started their examination.

"Is she going to be alright?"

"Yes, she inhaled some smoke, but she'll be alright."

"That's good." One of the female responders was fangirling.

"You guys are amazing! You save and help so many people!"

"I was just doing my job, besides you do the same thing." Sir Nighteye rolled his eyes at the idiotic woman. Your savior took off his glasses and wiped them using his pants. Then he put them back on and it sparkled in the sun. All Might appeared behind Sir Nighteye and put a hand on his shoulder, but he was looking at you.

"Looks like I missed someone." All Might chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"I-It's alright! I mean they're alive and they have no burns or anything!" The EMT was starstruck. All Might was talking to her.

"Thank you, but I don't know if they would think the same!" He pointed at the unconscious you in the back of the ambulance.

"AHHHHHH!" All Might turned around.

"Nighteye, there's more trouble. Stay with this unconscious young lady and apologize to her for me. I'll go help." His serious sidekick nodded and got in the back of the ambulance waving goodbye to All Might.

"Good luck."