the school

A nurse handed you discharge papers, and you signed them. You looked down the hallway for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Are you looking for someone?" Asked the nurse.

"Uh... no." You looked down the hallway again and saw a very tall man in a grey suit in the crowd near the entrance. You smiled a little. 'He remembered!'

"All right, miss. You're good to go."

"Thank you!" You hurriedly left the room and walked towards Sir Nighteye. As you approached, he started walking out the door. You caught up to him and walked at his pace, it was very fast because he was so damn tall.

"How tall are you?"

"200 centimeters."

"Wow... can we slow down?"

"Not if we want to get there on time."

"Where are we going?"

"UA." He replied, not even looking at you.

"Why are we going to one of the most prestigious hero schools in Japan?"

"There's someone there who can help me with something."

"That's specific." You rolled your eyes. The two of you were mostly silent while walking to UA, but it was a comfortable silence. Once you got there, Sir Nighteye pressed a specific code into the gate, and it let you both in. You were in awe of the giant school. It looked so modern. Then again, it wasn't one of the best and prestigious schools for nothing.

"Can you tell me what's happening now?"

"There's a teacher here who has a quirk to deactivate quirks. I want to use him to deactivate yours to see if you have a resistance quirk or not." You stopped walking right in the middle of the hallway.

"We came all this way because you're curious about my quirklessness?" Sir Nighteye turned around and looked at you.

"Yes." You followed him to the Principal's office where he had a brief conversation with a small human mouse guy, then you followed him to the staff room. A young man who looked really tired was already there waiting.

"Hello Sir."

"Good morning Aizawa. This is my friend Y/n. I believe she has some sort of resistance quirk-" You studied Aizawa. He seemed like he was close to you in age.

"And you would like me to use my quirk while you use yours on her to see if she really does have a quirk." Mirai nodded.

"Precisely." Mirai looked at you. "He's one of the best heroes this school has to offer. Aizawa Shota, is a teacher here and he can nullify anyone's quirk that he's looking at."

"Cool. It seems like you have great potential Aizawa." He blinked slowly and almost yawned.

"Thanks."

"Let's get started." The man's hair started flying up and his eyes turned red. The sight of all of his long, dark hair flying made you laugh. He closed his eyes and his hair fell.

"Sorry! I'm sorry! I wasn't laughing at you. I just didn't expect your hair to start flying." Mirai turned a laugh into a cough. Aizawa looked questioningly at Mirai. 'I've never seen him laugh before... could there be something between Nighteye and this woman?'

"Can you control yourself this time Y/n?" Mirai asked. You huffed.

"Fine." Yet again, Aizawa's hair flew up and his eyes turned red. Mirai put his hand against your cheek and stared into your eyes. In just a few minutes, he saw through your whole future. Mirai shut his eyes and young Aizawa blinked.

"I was right. You do have a resistance quirk. Excuse me." Mirai got up suddenly and left the room.

"Wait! What did you see?!" He was out the door before he could respond. You, and Aizawa looked at each other confused.

"Ummmm... thank-you helping us." You did a small bow at him. He bowed back and you left the room looking for your companion. You saw the familiar grey jacket go around the corner and you ran to follow him.

"Mirai wait!" He heard you, but continued anyway. You ran up to him, slightly out of breath and you asked him the very question he dreaded.

"What did you see?"