Chapter 8

Primrose POV (it's going to be like her diary)
Dear diary,
Yesterday the strangest thing happened. Katniss had just finished the Hunger Games, and was out for interviews, and Mother and I were clearing out the house so we could move in to our new house, in Victor's Village. Just as we were finishing up, an odd green fog swept through the house and I got swept up inside of it.

Katniss was in there, too, among with a few others. I couldn't see who they were, though, because I passed out soon after.

When I woke up the next morning, we were in a small field, with a wooden fence around the border of it. There was also a house connected to it. There must have been at least fifty people in the yard.

There was a lot of shouting, and the a loud noise and a flash of green light, and President Snow fell over backwards. Katniss poked him, and shouted that he was dead. There were cheers from what looked like past hunger games victors. I even cheer a little. Sending kids to fight to their death is just evil.

The chaos continued, and I went for a look around. As I walked past a group of people, I notice that they didn't know who president Snow was.

"You don't know?" I piped up.

"No, I don't think we come from the same place." A woman with fiery hair said sweetly.

It was rather odd. "Oh." I had said. "I thought all districts knew about president Snow."

"Districts?" A man had asked.

"Y'know." I told him. "There are twelve.

"What's your name, sweetie?" The fiery haired woman had asked worriedly.

"Primrose Everdeen." I had answered with a shrug.

It was then that the woman and and a different man exchanged a worried glance with paper white faces.

I left a bit later, and a bit after that a group of people started planning strategy's. Their planning ended in a small group walking up to the door and having a conversation with someone inside.

After their conversation, we headed down a set of doors in the floor, where we would sleep.

So now here I am, writing in the small pad of paper the fire haired woman gave me. I have no idea what's going on, just that we are in another world. Another time. I'm quite scared, but I'm trying not to show it. To prove that I'm strong. To-

Katniss is calling me. I must go. Farewell, dear diary.

Sorry this one is horrible.