❤17

Hey guys, here's chapter seventeen. Enjoy!! 😊

Jimin's POV

I slowly came back to consciousness. I opened my eyes scanning the surroundings. I was in some room, lying on a bed. Then everything came back rushing into my mind. I had been kidnapped by.... MIN-JUN HYUNG!! I searched for my phone but couldn't find it. I was thinking of a plan or something when a maid peeked into the room but ran away.

Then a man who appeared to be in his 30s entered the room. He had a disgusting smirk plastered on his face. The way he was looking at me gave me chills. He had some kind of evil vibes coming from him that could make someone shiver in fear.

"Oh, look who's awake?" he said grinning like an idiot as he slowly walked towards me. I started backing away as much as I could.

"Oh, don't be afraid of me. I'll take really good care of you." he said, again giving me that disgusting smirk.

"Why am I here? What do you want from me? Let me go!" I said, starting to shake.

"You know Jungkook?" he asked. My ears perked up at his name.

"Oh, so you do. Well, long story short. His family did something to me. Now I'm having my revenge." he said. His face turning extremely serious.

Tears were already rolling down my cheeks as I looked at him in horror. I didn't want something to happen to Jungkook because of me. This guy was crazy.

"W-who are you?" I said in a shaky voice as tears were falling endlessly.

"Minho, Lee Minho. Leader of Lee mafia." he said smirking.

"What are you going to do with me? K-kill me?" I asked afraid of his answer.

"Oh no. How can I kill such a beauty?" he said tracing his thumb on my jaw. I felt so so disgusted. I felt myself unable to move. I was literally frozen.

"I'll have some fun with you." he said as he harshly pinned my hands to the headboard and leaned in towards me. I started sobbing uncontrollably. But that didn't stop him.

He started kissing and biting my neck. I couldn't feel anything except pure disgust. Then suddenly a knock was heard on the door. And he released his grip on me. I immediately hugged my knees close to my chest trying to get away from him.

He stood up from the bed annoyed. As he was walking towards the door, something took over me. I didn't know where did I get that courage from. But somehow I did.

"You won't get away with this!! Jungkook will come for me. And he'll make you regret this!" I shouted at him, even though I was shaking in fear. He turned around looking pissed.

He started walking back towards me. And I immediately regretted my words. He slapped me, really really hard. My cheek was stinging with pain. He grabbed my throat as he looked me in the eyes.

"I was thinking of being gentle with you. But YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!!" he spat at me. I couldn't breathe as his grip was tightening every passing second. He released me at last when he realized I could die. He went out slamming the door behind him.

I couldn't do anything except wait for Jungkook. I missed him. I missed him so much. His beautiful face flashed across my mind as I closed my eyes, crying my heart out. I couldn't run away. Couldn't escape. I was stuck here.