bonus pt.1 ♡

First of all, thank you so much all of you for giving so you love and support to my book. You have no idea how grateful I am.

Soooo.... many of you had a certain request and who am I to refuse to your request.
So here's a bonus chapter for y'all.
Enjoy!
😘

--------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to soft sheets. I opened my eyes, then blinked and closed them . Opening them again, I saw the morning light trickling through the blinds.
I sighed softly, closing my eyes again in an attempt to grasp the remnants of my peaceful sleep.

Peaceful.
That's what I felt when a warm body pressed against mine. His back pressed against my chest. So close, that I could feel his breathing. With still my eyes closed, I wrapped my arms around him, bringing him closer.

It was such a warm and fuzzy feeling, having him in my arms. He was just so small against my frame, and I loved it so much. My eyes opened when he stirred in my embrace. I internally cursed at myself for waking him up.

I gazed down, only to see him turning towards me as he snuggled closer to my bare chest. All the sleepiness disappeared as I took my time to admire him.

After our wild last night, he was exhausted. So, I cleaned up both of us. I slipped on one of my shirts on him with a pair of boxers. I loved seeing him in my clothes. I remembered how we dozed off after exchanging soft heartfelt I love yous.

He was so so beautiful. I could never get enough of him. I had never thought that I could meet someone like him. I affectionately observed him sleeping.
I smiled as his incredibly soft hair tickled my neck. His baby hands were resting against my chest in the form of smol fists. His plush lips were parted as warm puffs of air escaped rhythmically. His long eyelashes gently rested on his cheekbones.
He was in my white shirt. The shirt was so big that it was slipping off of his left shoulder.

"Hmm... you're warm.... I love chuu..."
He mumbled before burying his face in my neck.

"I love you too, sweetheart."
I whispered, pressing a soft kiss against his exposed shoulder. He closed his eyes, sleep slowly invading his senses as I followed too.

Author's POV

Jimin woke up after a while, feeling two strong arms around him. Slowly untangling himself, he got up from the bed only to wince in slight pain. His lower region was a little sore after last night. He walked towards the window, opening the curtains.

 He walked towards the window, opening the curtains