Now we'll never know part 6 *Spencer Reid* || Fluff

Y/n's POV

I go back to the room Spencer lays unconscious as I hang up to my daughter and when I open the door I see him smiling as he talks to Diana and Garcia.

"Hey." I feel a heat wave warm my body and my smile grows looking into his eyes.

"Hi" his voice is soft and draws me back to a safe place. I feel my legs move towards him, picking up the pace the closer I am to him. In this moment I don't think of anything else, I just know I want to hug him and for a minute stay close to him. I wrap my arms around him, burying my face in his shoulder and so is him.

"Hey." I whisper not moving a muscle. I just stay like that breathing him in. 

"Hi." His arms wrap tighter around me and I don't want this moment to end. I don't want to go back to forgetting about him. I just never want to let go of him, because the thought of losing him forever hurt more than I thought was possible.

"Penelope, we should..." I hear Diana's voice in the background.

"Yeah" Garcia whispers and I hear the door closing behind them.

"Thank you." Spencer muffles still holding me tight.

"Don't ever scare me like that." I whisper leaning out a little to be able to look at him. His face lights up as we watches me and I cannot help but smile. He pulls me closer to him one more time and I find myself hugging him again.

Neither of us is saying a word and I'm lost in this moment as we softly lean out, but still so close. I don't know if it's because of the fear of almost losing him, or just pure realization that I want him in my life again, but our bodies embrace once again. In this moment I don't care about the harsh reality and I don't think about the way I will have to explain to myself why I'm letting myself get so close to him. He leans his forehead on mine and neither is saying a word. I just breathe him in and in this moment nothing else matters.

"Spence..." I whisper but he shakes his head not wanting me to continue.

"I heard you." His whisper cuts me off and he's almost out of breath saying this. "I heard the violin and I heard you and I don't want you to just pretend I'm there for you. I want to be there. We don't have to kiss, we don't have to get back together, we don't have to move in together, we don't even have to live in the same city, but I want you in my life. I don't care about anything else. I want to call you and hear your voice, I need you in my life."

"I need you too." I whisper not caring about literally anything else right now. He smiles to me and I just sit there next to him and the next thing I know we start talking, so naturally. It's funny how one of us being one step closer to death made us realize how unimportant all the other worries are.
***

"Thank you for staying with me, but we both know there's someone who needs you back home." Spencer says as we get to his place.

"You know, Faith suggested I bought the violin here." I smile to him and Spencer bites his lip.

"Thank her for me." He looks down and I bring my hand to his. He takes a deep breath and looks at me smiling. "I know it's too much to ask, but I would really love to meet her. I mean it's your daughter and I just... I would really like to meet her." Spencer says hesitant but I nod.

"Would you like to come back to Louisiana with me?" I ask and his surprised eyes meet mine. He nods as his smiles grows on his face.

"Would that be okay?" I gulp nodding. I am honestly not sure how it will affect Faith, but she knows about him now, I just hope she'll be happy to see him too.

"How about I stay here a few more days, take my time to get better, you go back to Faith and talk to her? I guess it will be easier if she doesn't feel ambushed." Spencer suggests and this actually seems way better.