Chapter 1

Tatyana POV

Today is the day I go back to school, because I was ill for 2 weeks. I got ready to go to school and left to catch the bus. When I was walking this black BMW pulled up be side me, wtf
Dude: Hey ma u want a ride?

I pretend like I didn't hear him. By the way I hate thugs and u can tell he's one just the way he speak. I continued walking until I reach the bus stop. Everyone was there talking to each other, I ain't got no friends what soever cuz ain't nobody wanna be friends with a girl that ain't got shit. Oh I guess I never told u, the house I live in is old as hell, but inside is well done. Weird huh? I know my momma work........ Oh who am I kindin my damn momma don't work shit. I hardly see her and when I do, she either to busy or she to tired she don't even know my teachers name. I take care of myself. Sigh. The bus came and everyone got in, dude must have left when we talking. I got on the bus and head to school.

DJ POV

Yo, I just saw this BAD chick walking to the bus stop, I asked her if she want a ride and Shawdy turn me down she must not know who I am. You see. Ain't like all them other thugs. I don't f**k and duck, if I'm serious about u, u betta believe I'm here to stay. I'm looking a ROD mane. Yo let me go drop Devika school mane. See u niggas know now that I got a sister mess with her and ur family go be wearing black every month to attend a thanksgiving service.

45mins

DJ: De leggo

Devika: Give me a min mane.

She betta hurry her ass mane cuz I gotta go on my grind.

Damn this girl took 10mins to get to the car, 5 mins to get situated. Now we reach her school she had the nerves to ask me for money. She lucky I love her ass mane. See my momma died when she was 8 and her dad no our dad left us before my momma went into labor. So I been taking care of both of us for as long as I remember. I gave her a $100 cuz I ain't no change she lucky. She kissed me on my cheek and got out the car. I just went straight to the trap to handle business.

Devika POV

Hey so my name is Devika I'm 17. Ass, I got that. Head,I got that. Beauty, the niggas let me know I got that. Swag, my brother make sure I have that. He spoil me so much I love my bro. He taught me how to cook, clean, wash and be the young lady. Don't judge him he didn't have no choice my brother is one of the biggest drug lords down here so u know we living large. I got to my locker and took my books out my locker I was late for class mane. I was rushing to go to class when I bump into someone I was just about to cuss somebody out, until I look and see this girl, I ain't go lie, she was beautiful

Beauty: I am so sorry

She said looking like she wanted to cry.

Me: U're good girl. I told her smiling. What's ur name.

Beauty: uhm, Tatyana. This girl like she scared or something.

Me: Girl I don't bite, what class u got now.

Tatyana: History

Me: Me to, let's go

She looked a little scared still. No worries we go work on that. We went to class and sat beside each other. I wonder why I'm just noticing her. Oh well

End of. School

Me: Tatyana, you want a ride home girl.

Tatyana: No I'm fine thank you.

Me: u're sure, I mean my brother coming for me any minute now. You could get a ride.

Tatyana: I'm fine.

I got her number and then she went on the bus.

Dj came and drop me home. I'm gonna go do this work peace. Ty and I kick it off great today I think amma make her my best friend. She seemed cool. Dj went back to the trap and left me hear by myself I guess amma call Ty and we could do this work together.

Tatyana POV

So I don't gotta tell u why I said no. Devika seemed nice, she said she's my friend now. So I guess I got one friend now. Speaking of friend she calling me now. Bye amma go talk to her see u tomorrow.

***************************

Hey, so this is my first chapter I hope you enjoyed. It will get better

Devika in MM