Drama Already!

DJ POV
******************

1 month

I just left the trap and decide to go pick up some groceries for Ty. Mane I'm really feeling this girl, she not like them other females. Speaking of her let me call her up to see what she's doing

DJ:- Hey ma, wat u want from the store?

The Bae: Uhm, I'm good.

This is what piss me off, I told her I got her and she still hesitating. About a week ago I had to go pick her up cuz she was ill.... From not eating and now look here.

DJ:- Ma, I got u. Just tell me wat u need.

The Bae:- U can bring something for me to eat for dinner, and anything else.

I need her to cut that shy shit out, maybe with the right amount of loving she will * wink. I wasn't go buy anything for her dinner cuz we're going out tonight. I picked up some things and went to the check out.

Tatyana POV

There's a reason why I got my guards up with DJ, you see I was raped by one of my mother's boyfriend, 2 years ago. I remembered it like it was yesterday.
Flash back

I was in my room finishing up my home work. I finally found out what my mom do for a living....... She's an escort. I was laying down when I heard my door to my room open. My mom wasn't home as yet, I turned over and there stood at 6'0 a man, then my mom. They both came in the room.

Mom- Tatyana, go shower and put on the thing that's on the bed.

I was confuse like hell.

Me- why?

Mom- girl go where I sent u and come back now.

I did as I was told and in about 20mins I was pinned against my mom's bed with a man hovering over me. I don't have to tell you what happen next. I still don't even know his name.
End of Flash back.

My phone brought me out my thoughts, when I checked it, I a see I have a message from DJ. I checked it

Dream: Hey ma, wat u want from the store.

I'm not comfortable with him spending his money on me like that. Over the pass 4 years I've learnt to be satisfied with what I have.
Me:- Uhm, I'm good.

I know he's angry with me, but I'm fine.

Dream:- Ma, I got you. Just tell me wat u want.

I know if I refuse he's gonna be tripping for the entire day. Since last week, my mom didn't have anything to eat, so I didn't eat breakfast and neither dinner so I fainted while doing a quiz. Apparently, De called DJ who was pissed as hell and he took me to see a physician. I decided to ask for something to eat for my dinner. He didn't reply so I went and took a shower before he comes. Oh my I haven't told you anything about us. Lml.

Ok so you know we together for 4 weeks, and I'm loving every minute of it :).

45 mins later

I just came out the shower cuz I was looking something to wear. I didn't even get to my bed before my phone rang. I answered and it was DJ telling me he's outside. He's never seen inside my house, so I don't know what he might think. I went downstairs, when I opened the door his eyes were glued to my skin. When I followed his eyes I realize that I still had on my towel.

Ty: Uhm, Dj, my eyes are here baby.

Only when I said it I realized that I called him 'Baby'.  He smirkes then come and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I let him in and he waited for me as I go upstairs to put on my clothes.

DJ POV

Mane, when shawdy came to the door, I had to control my myself. She looked good asf, I kissed her on her cheek, then she let me in. She went to put on her clothes, while I took the things to the kitchen I guess.

I waited a while before she came back down the stairs in a black, armsleeve onzie I think De told me its name. she looked sexy. We even matched man. She put her hair up in one with a messed up bun.

"Ready?" I asked her. she just nod her head and we left to go out.

We got in car and she automatically puts her ear piece in her ear and turn to the window.

About 30mins later we pulled up to The Keg Steak house. For the first time for the night ,I got an expression. I came out and opened her door and she didn't even wait for a nigga, she straight inside. I locked up my car and went inside. When I got inside she was waiting at the door. I went gave my name and the waitress took us to our seat.

Now Ty and I just ordered then out of no where Tanya come and be all up in my face.like wtf.
"Excuse me, I don't appreciate u disturbing our meal." She said it so calm,

"Little bitch, who are u, you look like one of those hungry children from off the 'Feed the hunger foundation'. Tanya shot back.

"Excuse me, I don't appreciate u disturbing our meal." Ty said again calmer than before.

"Bi.." Tanya wasn't even finish before Ty popped her in her mouth.

By now there was a crowd, Ty had Tanya in a wicked as grip. I pulled Ty off her and try, yes try and calm her down. This girl is crazy, plz remind me to NEVER, EVER cheat on her. She crazy asf.

We left there after I paid our bill and for the things they damaged. We ended up just going for ice cream and just hanging out. I got myself a keeper man.

We took a couple pics. Man, this is not the way I planned this date to go AT ALL.

I drop Ty home for some clothes to change and then head to my house. Her momma still not home.smh.

***************

We arrived to my house,I did my thing, meaning talking to the guards our front and then drive in the drive way. Ty came out the car and went in the house as I called one of my workers to check up on the trap.

After speaking to him I head inside the house to my bedroom, where I met Ty bending over in my closet looking for what Idk, but her ass was on point.

I snuck uo behind her wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped. I turned her around and we began making out. I walked her to my bed and gently lay her down. I started kissing from her forehead to her neck, then I moved to her breast. I continued then when I reach her waist she began to tense up.

"Bae, trust me, we ain't go do nothing" I told her truthfully. "Bae, do to u trust me?" She closed her eyes after giving me the ok to continue. I did the same thing again, but this time I kissed right down to her grind, then her pearl. Let's just say she called my name so loud that if De was here she would have surely known that I was giving Ty pleasure. I started laughing when she got up and ran so fast out the room. Man I didn't even put my dick at her entrance yet and she's already cryung lml.

Tatyana POV

Man don't judge me, his head game is ON POINT. He ate every part of me back, front, in all kinda diffrent positions. I went back in the room after I took a shower. Thw nigga was still laughing ugggh :)

"U're so lucky that u can eat for all the shit u put me through tonight" I told him. I just kissed his cheek and told him good night. I was about to leave but he called me back.

He went and took a shower and we both feel a sleep in each others arms. Don't think I forgot the little episode, it's just not the time.

****************

I need a male writter PLZ. Anyone interested in writting the Male parts, plz inbox me.

You know what to do

Live,Love,Laugh

Miss.Love ♡♥:)