Just another chapter

Tatyana POV

2weeks later

I just woke up and the smell of pancakes and bacon fill my nostrils. I got out of bed and went to take a shower and head down stairs where I see D cooking.

Tatyana: Hey u need some help?

D: No girl, I'm good. U just sit down and let me make u a plate.

I did as told and indeed she made me a plate. I've been spending a lot of time over here lately. The last time I went home I met my mom have sex on the couch with some guy. U may think I''ll get accustom, but I can't, she does the craziest things sometimes, I'm just sick and tired of her behavior. Dj told me to stay as long as I want but I'm thinking of leaving today. I feel to dependent on them. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful, but I need to go back to the old me ASAP.

I thanked her and ate the breakfast I must admit this is so delicious. When I was finished I washed the dishes for her as she went and took a shower. About 15 mins after DJ came in I wanted to take him so badly, but I just decide to just let him be. He go flip when I tell him I'm leaving tonight, but I'm tired of being his responsibility, you know what I mean.

Dj: Morning baby, u ready to leave.

I finished up what I was doing and we head out. I don't know if u realize, but D stop riding with us. Y? Cuz her baby is taking and collecting her from school. I'm happy for her :)

We rode in silence, while the son was playing in the back ground. When he drop me off at school, he leaned over to give me a kiss and I deliberately swerve. He mean mugged my ass but idc. I got out the car and he drove off shaking his head. I swear I love this guy.

DJ POV

Man, Ty trippin I went to give shordy a kiss and she swerved my ass, chupz!I'll get her just watch and see and I know just the way to do it.*evil smirk.

A new nigga coming to work for me today. Before he a snake and get me in some shit I put him where I know I can keep a good eye on his ass. Ma day 1 said he cool, but I don't wanna have to lay him out so I'll just watch and see. I reached to the trap, did my usual thing then head to my office. Work here I come.

5 hrs

********

Man, I finally can rest and smoke a blunt properly since morning. I'm worst than a legal worker man lol. I was just about to light up when Nash come in with who I'm guessing is the new nigga. I sat there looking at him like nigga u ain't see me trying to smoke in peace. I light up either way.

Nash: DJ, dis here is Mental, he good with his hand, so he good for the plan.

I just she my head at this fool, he somethin else.

We got to know each other and he went straight to work at one of my barbershops. U don't think that I was gonna put him in the streets now do u. Hell nah, I ain't trust him at all, so why should I he go cut hair, but little don't he know is he in one of the biggest drug production in the country. Yh bitches, I got skills lol.

Mental POV

Hey, hey hey so u all know ya bwoy just moved here and I need to go back to doing what I know best and that's selling weed. My nigga Nash hook me up with his boss and he put my to cut like wtf. I wanna selling weed. Cutting hair ain't go make no money like I want I want more. Maybe someday I'll be in charge. This fine shordy pull me out me thoughts. What my first day, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. We passed her and went straight to the car so he can show me the barbershop. I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever go get the chance to sell. Man, that girl was bad I can't describe her man just look at her pic on the side. Call me a stalker idgaf. I want shordy, so I'm gonna get shordy.

**********

Hey, you know what to do.

Mental better watch it cuz DJ crazy lol.

Ok this is not much just a filler. Gonna update as often as possible.

Thanks to all my readers I love u guys :)

Go and check out my other books, I believe u're gonna like them.