Chapter 8

Ty POV

Can you believe this nigga, he actually declined my proposal to rent an apartment. I don't give a f**k if he's the president of the United States, he shouldn't have declined my shit. It has been 2 weeks since I've spoken to his ass. I don't even sleep in the same bed with his inconsiderate ass. I moved back to my momma's house last week. You can call me what you want, but he was wrong for doing that shit man. He should have at least ask me if I really wanted to leave. I'm tired of being a burden to him and De, since they first saw me. I'm ready to go on my own. My momma isn't even home. I went away for almost a month and she didn't even make an effort to look for me.

Oh shit! Speak of the devil and he shall appear, my mom jus came through the door it seems like. UGH! When she walked in there was a man behind holding her from the back.

" Oh, u're back, I see. What, your nigga finally realize that you ain't shit"

She said looking disgusted with me. I didn't take her on. Can you believe she wasn't even here when I came, so I've been living here for a whole week, well I just came back for a week now and this is the first time this woman has seen me. Smh, so much for a mother right. I got up and went to my room, I can't handle her today. I decide to go to the park, to jus chill. I wore a tank top, shorts and a pair of sandals. I was going to walk so I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and head out. I had my phone and head phone already so I was set. I walked to park, jus before I got to the entrance I see a black BMW parked outside the entrance. I ignored it even though that car looked so familiar I went over to swings, cuz no one was here now except that black BMW. I sat on the swings and put my music on as I swing. About 2 mins into my swinging I felt to hands around my waist pushing me. I didn't have to remove my head phones or look, cuz I've gotten so accustom to these hands as it is. I continued swinging as the person pushed me higher and higher. I swung for about a good 10 more mins then I stopped. Still ignoring DJ I went and sat on the benches listening to Tamar as she sing. He came and lift me up off the bench and took me back to his car all this time I was jus allowing him to do him. When we got to his car he bagan to speak. We were sitting on the trunk of his ... well I was and he was between my legs. I remind you I had on shorts so all m legs were out. That same black BMW I saw was gone and Dj's purple Alteza was there.

" So u're not going to talk to me?"

He asked turning my face towards him, I still didn't answer. He took my head phones out my ear and took my phone away from me. If looks could have killed Dj would have been a dead man. I continue looking on him seem as I didn't have a choice, cuz he had my face in his hand as he spoke. I jus looked at him, then he came in and kissed me. I must admit, I missed his lips for the pass couple days we've been apart, but I will not break. He nibbled on my bottom lip, so he could get entrance, but I refused. He allowed his hands to roam my body. I finally break and he started chuckling.

" I take it that we good again" He is so adorable..... No Ty u're mad at him.

" Dj, I have one question. Jus one. Why?" I looked him deep in his eyes I jus wanna know why.

" Why wat? Why I didn't want you to move out" He looked all serious now. Great I have his attention. " Man Ty, I told you already I love you ma and I'll be damn if I let another nigga have you."

" But, Dj, you could have come over anytime you like. Babe, you don't know how hard it is living in that house with that woman. She hates the air I breathe. I really need to get out then I'll find a job so I can support myself." I really need to get out this is my last year so I can work and save something so I can support myself. I know they were only trying to help, but I need to be independent.