If I love u one more time!

Tatyanna POV 

I woke up about 6 a.m and got ready to go work at Olive Garden, what you saw last night was  little role play that Jay and I find ourselves doing a lot. Why go to a strip club when I can strip for him and make the money that they are making, lol. We make love and save money couldn't ask for a better gf, right. I did my hygiene and got dressed to leave. I already made breakfast and left it in the microwave for when Jay comes down  from the room. I cleaned up what I used, then went upstairs to wake Jay.

" Babe, can u please come and take me to work or I'm gonna be late and I'm suppose to start at 8:00." I went and wake Jay up. 

" Give me a minute babe, 5 more minutes" He just turned over and went back to sleep. Chupz it was now 7:15 and it will take me 15 minutes to get there if he takes me, if I take the bus it would take me bout 30- 35 minutes. I waited 5 minutes to be exact and still no Jay. I went back up to the room and the nigga was still asleep. I simply went for my bag and made sure everywhere was locked and left the house. Luckily, when I got out there the bus had jus pull up to the bus stop, I got in and went to work don't wanna be late, smh.

When I got to work it was 7: 50 and my manager jus pulled up.

" Hey Tatyanna, u're early today" He said as he came up to me so we could walk in together

"Yep, I took the bus today" I gave him a warm smile and went to my locker to take my bags and put on my uniform for the day. 

As I was putting on my apron,I could have sworn that someone was watching me. When I looked around no one was there. Maybe it's just me over reacting for no reason. I went about my day.

Jay POV

I woke up and to say a nigga was refreshed would be an understatement, I went to the bathroom and took a shower and take care of my hygiene, then went down stairs to see if Ty cooked anything.................. shit Ty, she go kill me, I fell asleep again huh, shit, I got my phone and called her but she ignored my call, damn I messed up didn't I, shit. I wonder how she got to work. When I got downstairs I see my breakfast in the microwave and my fruits already diced in a bowl, jus for me to put the yogurt on it. Damn, I feel even worse, she made breakfast and I let her have to walk to work. I got my breakfast and headed to the trap. When Ty gets home I have to show her some of these things and let her give her opinion on what to do. I got a new shipment and don't know how I'm gonna move it so I'm going to see if we got a window today.

About 5 hours into me trying to come up with a legitimate plan, I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I told the person on the other end of the door.
The person pushed the door and in walked Natalie; one of the girls I use to mess with before Ty.
" Hey daddy, jus said let me come and look for u to see if u needed anything, cuz I realize I haven't seen u around the trap for the day since u came in." She said seductively walking over to my desk and rubbing my shoulder and chest. This girl is trying to get a nigga killed.
"Aye, I'm good. Thanks for the check up tho." I said to her....... I'm tired of not being loyal and I would not let her distract me this time.
She looked sad, but idec at this moment. I checked my time and it's was almost time for Ty to finish with her shift at work, so I decided that instead of getting my head chopped off, let me go and wait on my baby. I got up out of my office and locked the door and told Natalie to get out, cuz I'm leaving. I went to the front and dapped up my workers and left to go pick up ty.

I arrived at her work place and at the same time she was walking out with some blond hair chick. I honked my horn and I guess she saw me. They said their good byes and she came to the car.
" Hey baby, how was work today" I asked as she came in.
"Hey, it was same old, same old. Uhm Jay, Bella wants a ride home please; she lives in the apartment complex three streets before us." She asked me
" Where she at?" I guess she messaged Bella and the same blond hair girl came to the car.
She got in and said good afternoon, but she kept staring at me, cuz I felt like someone was watching me and when I looked in the mirror, sure enough she was staring bullets at a nigga. To cut the strangeness that was going on, I started talking to ty.