I Guess He Likes Me

Tatyana POV

I can't believe he bought me all those things. He seems cool tho, I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, did my hygiene then decided that I wanna wear one of the outfits I got yesterday. I pull my hair up in my ponytail and decide on wearing a dress...... I think Devika told me it's called a skater dress I like it. She told me to wear it with a sneakers so I decided to wear my new gray and pink Jordans that DJ bought me yesterday :)  I went and looked in my mirror or what's left of it...... That's another story for another time. I looked and for the first time in my life I believed that I looked nice:)  I smiled and head downstairs where my mother was sprawled out on the couch. I locked the door and head to the bus stop, when a black Roll Royce pulled up beside me, I know the car because I want one some day, or a Range Rover:). I continued walking, until I heard a familiar voice..... It was Devika and her brother

Devika: Ty, come on girl.

I didn't hesitate this time I went and sat in the back. She told me I looked nice and DJ agreed, u could see me blushing cause all the attention was on me.... I hate to have attention on me. Devika and I spoke on our way, then when we got out her brother gave her some money, then we head in to school.

When we got inside, the boys that are always on a corner in the school started whistling while we passed, then one said something, all I know is that Devika went all out on him telling him about his mother's dry, dehydrated, over worked, expired nasty pussy, to be exact. When she was done she just took my hand and walked like nothin happened. When I got to my locker, I took my books and head to class.

2hrs

*******

My classes passed faster than I expected. It's now lunch, Devika and I went and got something to eat. I'm accustom of eating only a sandwich and drink a bottle of water. Not because I want to, but because I don't have any other choice. My mom can't afford it. The school offers free sandwich and water each day, so that's what I eat everyday.

Devika: Girl, that's wat u're eating?

She asked me. I felt a way to tell her yes, it's bad enough that her and her brother got me so many things.

Tatyana: yh, my mom can't afford any more.

I was kinda embarrassed to tell her but I did any way. I see the look that I hate most.....

The 'I'm so sorry ' look. I didn't wait for her to say it.

Ty: I gotta go, I just remember I have something to do.

I didn't wait either for her to ask no question I got up and went to my usual spot.... Behind the school. When I reach I took out my half eaten sandwich and continue eating. About 10 mins the bell rang to end lunch. I went straight to class.

DJ POV

Yo, my mind us not leaving shawdy. She looked bad this morning mane. I gotta make her mines before the week ends. I was brought out my thoughts when my phone rang. When I checked it I notice it was De, she told me she's done and ready to go home. I wonder if Tatyana is qith her. I'ma talk them somewhere to get something to eat. I know De's greedy ass is hungry lol. She's always hungry. I left the trap and when to pick them up.

When I got there, it was only De. When she got in she looked pissed. why?........... Idk. I pulled off and then about 10mins after I broke the silence

DJ: Where's Tatyana?

Devika: I don't know, she stormed out the Lunch room when I asked her a simple question.

I could tell she was upset. I didn't reply I just let her go on and on until she be quite. That was when we reached the gate to the house. We drove in and then both of us came out of the car and head instead. She went straight to room. From what De told me, every day Tatyana eats only a sandwich and drink a bottle of water. Wtf. Who can go to school and only eat a sandwich and drink a bottle of water?  Who tf is her mother? I went up to De's room and asked for Tatyana's number so I can holla at her. Yh, De know I'm feeling Tatyana :).

I got the number and called shawdy. When she answered, she sounded like she was either sleeping or crying. I tolkd her I'm coming to get her and before she could respond I hang up.

De decided to go to Josh house to chill while I go get shawdy.

It took me about 30 mins to get there. When I got there she was out on the porch sitting down. When I reach in front of her house, she got up and walked to the car. I must admit when shawdy was walking to the other side of the car I was watching she sway her hips she looked sweet man. She had on a grey tights showing she booty off a lil. She had on a sweater but she roll the sleeves up and she had on her white J's and her hair was in a messy bun I think that's what Devika told me it was. She looked bad. When she got in I drove off, to help her clear her head.

Tatyana POV

Ty: Where are we going?

DJ: I'm taking you to clear your head ma.
Ty: hmmmm,

I've never been in a vehicle with a guys along,  and now I'm in a vehicle with such a handsome guy. Bite me, plz somebody bit me. Let me describe DJ which I have to find out what it means. Ok so he's tall, has nice curly hair, brown skin and has a baby face. I was brought out my thoughts when the car came to a stop. We got out and went to....... A park?

*

*

*

*

3 hrs

We where now sitting on the grass as we joked around. My head is officially cleared. He's real cool.

About 45mins after we left the park. He took me to get Subway, cuz that's what I wanted. He ordered a steak and cheese sub and a lg Pepsi for him. I ordered the same thing but instead, I got the med drink and 6' sub. Although I was hungry. After we gor our food he took me and wait for it....... Wait for it........ Kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said........  Yes. He kissed me again and I went inside forgetting that I had problems. I think my life is starting to get better.

*******************

So, Dj and Tatyana is together?  What would happen next.

You know what to do

Live, love, laugh

Ms. Love ¤:-)