Chapter 9

Tatyana POV

I went and took a shower, I must admit, it was good. Despite what happened earlier I just decided to just let it go. It has been 2 weeks since it happened and I already cried and feel sorry for myself. It took me a while to finally come out of the room, it took me days to finally eat. I finally decided to live with Jay and he couldn't be happier.

I've been hurt so many times that now I just decide to live life and let it be.

I'm now Jay's advisor, yes you heard me right, I work for Jay now, but I also have another job, it's really fun, I get to feel the rush and still do what I like, life is finally turning around for me.

********

I was finished working for the day so I called Jay to come get me. He came after about 30-45minutes.

As he pulled up I got in the car.

"Hey baby, how was ur day?" He asked as he gave me a kiss and pulled out the parking lot.

"Same thing, different day" I responded as I listened music on my phone. My song Trap queen came on and I stated singing.

Trap Queen

RGS Production Remy boy, yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, 1738, uh

I'm like hey, what's up, hello. Seen your pretty ass soon as I came in the door, I jus wanna chill girl it's time for us to roll, marry to the money, introduce you to my stove. Showed her how to whip it, now she's remixing for load. She's my trap queen, let me hit the bank tho, we be counting up, watching how fast those band go, we be sitting home talking bout the lambos, 50, 60 gs 500grams go. Man I swear I love how she work the damn pole, hit the strip club we be letting band go, every body hating we jus call them fans tho, in love with the money I ain't never letting her go. I get high with my baby, I just left the mall I'm getting fly with my baby yeeaaah and I would ride with me baby I be in the kitchen cooking pies with my baby yeeeaah, and I can ride with my baby..... all of a sudden Jay pulled the ear piece from my ear.

" You not supposed to be sing that song b." is he for real " I'm supposed to be the one to sing that, I'm the thug here" this nigga is something else. Smh. I just went and continued listening to the song.

We pulled up to the house and we both got out. After he opened the door I went in and went to the room to wash up. I stripped from my clothes and got in the shower. After awhile Jay came in "Can I join u?" he seriously think that he can pull off this puppy dog eyes shit, lol.

"No, get out I'm almost done anyway" I tried pushing him, but he didn't move one bit. He stayed in there while I jus washed off and went to put my clothes on.

After I was finished dressing I went and got some water to drink. When I got back upstairs he was already dressed and asleep. I went and lay down beside him and automatically he wrapped his hand around me.

*************************************************

I stood on the corner as a red range rover pulled up in front of me

"Hey, looking for a night trip?" I asked as the person pulled down the window.

"Yeah, let me take you to a room I have just across the street and have my way with you?" I could tell he was loaded.

"Really pappy? Yes I'll come" I got in the car and closed the door as he pulled off. "My fare is $500.00 per hour and if I stay the night it's $ 2000.00 until 4.am, so what's up?" I told him so he know that this is some expensive shit.

"I want to wake up beside you ma" he licked his lips "I got $5000.00, but if you work like you suppose to, then we can add some bands on that".

He pulled up to the Royal Palms Hotel, I love it here, after he parked we made our way inside the hotel.

We took the elevator and went to the second to last floor, we got off and he took me to room 511. As we entered, I went straight to the mini bar.

Go in the room and get on all fours I'm going. I finished my drink and went and did what I was told.

He came in, in jus a boxers and no shirt, damn he's sexy. He started kissing from my neck to the arch of by back was every kiss, he eased his way in, he started playing with my nipples as I let soft moans leave my lips. Slowly he stroked so I could adjust properly, I moved with every move he made. We started to speed up then I turned around and pushed him on the bed so I can ride him. I started with a cow girl, then I did a reversed cow girl, I did a bunch of different positions as I had him calling my name. we went at it for about another 45 minutes, then I went to wash the sex off me. He had a ball, because from the amount of groaning and how he was calling my name I bet that he never had a ride like me.

*********************************

You know the thing

Vote

Comment

Share

Like

And of course Follow ur girl

This is jus a short chapter, but hope you understood what was happen.

Any questions you can inbox me.'

Love u guys :) :) Muaaaah!