Eight

I slept on Ashton's bed while he slept on the floor, though I tried to persuade him into letting me sleep on the floor, but he wouldn't let me. I look at him and he looked so peaceful when he's sleeping, he doesn't have that scowl on his face. I like his face when it doesn't look mean, but regardless, I would like it either way.

I still can't believe demons can't see any colors, I feel bad. They'll never know how sunsets look like or sunrises. They'll never know what a rainbow looks like or Christmas lights. But I want to try really hard to make Ashton understand what colors are. They make me happy, so I want him to feel the same.

I guess being a demon isn't so bad though, they can read minds. I assume it has its perks, but also has its downsides. I would like to read minds, that would be cool, I would like to see how he feels with me, he's not as open as I am so it's hard to see what he's feeling. Or in general actually, I only see him with that frown on his face. I just wish I can know what he's thinking sometimes. I bite my lip while looking at him.

If you're awake say peanut butter

I watch him waiting to see if he'll say anything back, but after a few seconds of silence I lay on my back staring at the ceiling again.

"Peanut butter."

I turn to see his eyes open and him staring with a small smile. "How long have you been up?" He asks standing and stretching. I sit up and let my legs dangle off the bed. "A while."

"You could've woken me up so you wouldn't have to be alone." He frowns slightly, more than he normally does. "I know, but you looked so comfortable and unbothered. I don't get to see you like that when you're awake. It was nice, you looked pretty too." He sits next to me, but doesn't say anything other than 'thanks'. I can tell he didn't believe me, I wish he did though.

"Um, can you play me something on your drums?" I ask. He nods and sits on the stool picking up his drum sticks. He starts getting really into it with his hair flopping all over the place, I also laughed a little at his drumming faces, they were cute. He stops and looks at me as if he was waiting for me to comment on it. "I liked it. Play me another?" He motions for me to come over, so I do, standing next to him as he still sits. "You wanna play?"

Uhhh, not really

"Why?"

Oh yeah, he can read my mind

"I don't know how to." He slightly smiles and shakes his head. "Nonsense here." He hands me the drum sticks and pats his lap telling me to sit on it.

What do I do, what do I do? I can't just leave him hanging, can I? Oh gosh

I would've continued to mentally panic more, but he pulled my hand, tugging me on his lap. He grips my hands which were still holding the drumsticks and he starts playing. When he stops, he sits there silently again waiting for me to say something I assume. "I can see why you like it. It's fun." I say while I turn my head to face his. "Can I kiss you?"

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, is this happening? This can't be real.

I slowly nod and that's all he needs before crashing his lips against my own. I've kissed people before, so I think I know what to do, I just hope I'm doing it right. It's been a while.

I feel his hand grip my thigh and he lifts me to position me where I'm straddling him. My hands go to his hair tugging it as he bites my lower lip, his hands roam up and down my back soon they placed themselves on my ass.

Our tongues fought for dominance which he soon won that battle and it explored my mouth. His lips trailed down to my neck, finding my sweet spot, biting down on it gently which led me letting out a small moan. I could feel his hard member poking from underneath me, so I started rubbing mine against his. "Fuck Luke." He moans as his head tilts back. He grips my ass even tighter, digging his nails through my bottoms and it was me who let out another moan while tilting my head back this time, still continuing to rub against each other.

Soon I feel myself getting picked up and being gently laid down on his bed so now he was hovering over me. He lowered his hips to meet my throbbing member again, his lips met mine, moaning into each other at the pleasure we both felt. I'm not sure if it was going to go further, I'm not sure if I would've let him, I'm not even sure if he even wanted to go further, but his mom knocked on his door causing us to separate. He groans, but gets off me to answer it.

What just happened? I'm not complaining but what??

I try to catch my breath as I string together how I'm feeling about him now because I haven't felt that good in a long time. Despite all this confusion and maybe it going too fast for how long we've known each other, I liked it. I like the feeling he gives me. Once he closes the door, I stand up to look at myself in his mirror.

Great, sex hair

I comb through my hair with my fingers then I look at my neck to see a purplish reddish mark. He comes up behind me smiling smugly as he uses his thumb to caress it gently. "Now people can know you're mine."

"I don't remember you asking me?" I smirk. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I laugh,"Take me on a date first then ask me again." He laughs too and spins me around so I'm facing him. His hands find their place on my lower back. "Playing hard to get?"

"Yep. I'm not that easy." He pulls me in a hug with his chin resting on my head. "Good. Easy's boring."

"Do you have any classes today?" I ask. He nods. "Please tell me you didn't miss them." He stays quiet and only gives me a sheepish smile. "Not all of them."

"You're going to them." He groans. "I don't want to be the reason why you miss. Come on get ready." I instruct as he follows my orders. He just changes his shirt which might I add, is a great sight to see.

If I was able to whistle, I'd do it right now

"You don't know how to whistle?" I laugh and shake my head. I'll never get used to him being able to read my mind, it's so weird but I guess it's a good thing when I'm too lazy to speak. "Lets go."

Suddenly, we were outside my house, as if we teleported. I swear I cannot remember the drive over. "You alright?" I sigh as I nod. "I think so. I'll text you if I need anything. And do you think you can pick me up from work, if it's not too much. If not then—"

"Of course it's not too much. I'll be there. Just text me what time you end." I smile with a nod while saying bye.

"Who was that Luke?" My mom asks. "A friend. Where's dad?" I ask while looking around. "Work. Your friend seems nice, you should bring him over, he's cute too." She winks.

They know I'm gay and they're perfectly fine with it. At first it was a little bit weird to get used to, but after a while they got comfortable with not being scared to say the wrong thing everything was fine.

"You know dad won't like that. He hasn't even talked to me yet and he doesn't like anyone with me besides Mikey." She nods,"I'll talk to him. Don't worry."