OC/Finn Hudson ; original glee story

title: How Will I Know
author: ashleys-frangipane
find it on?: wattpad
ships?: Skylar (OC)/Finn (main ship i believe) , background ships of Kurt/Blaine , Kurt/another OC , Brittany/Santana , Sam/Mercedes , and others (PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHATEVER, HAYES)
kinks, tag warnings, etc.?: mentions of suicide and death , drinking , more in the first chapter of book
one shot or book?: book ,
completed?: no , 3 - ??? published (as of 3-16-2020)

summary:

Imagine losing everything in your life: your mother, your house, your best friend. Sucks, doesn't it? Skylar Del Monica, a sixteen year old living in Knoxville, Tennessee, knows exactly how that feels. After her mother died, she moved to Lima, Ohio, to live with her aunt and uncle, Terri and Will Schuester. And it sucked. She left her best friend, Sam, her school friends, the house she grew up in. She couldn't live like that.

Living in Ohio sucked until Skylar joined the new Glee Club, made new friends, and maybe even found love in the form of a sweet country boy by the name Carter Jenkins. It was a good life, she'd say. Finding her place at school was everything to Skylar.

Maybe her mother dying was the best thing to ever happen to Skylar. Just maybe.

my opinion:

read.this.fic.

like, i'm obviously not threatening y'all cuz that would be crazy ,,, but you should read it. like, really.

i've seen every single revision this AMAZING author has turned this story into and it's great every time they do it. i'm here for the idea of my queen Dove Cameron being "in glee" cuz that's a dream come true.

i literally rarely read OC stories but this one just hits differently, idk why. the dynamics are where its at and some ships and ideas u didn't know were a thing, are actually really clever.

the OC Skylar and Finn as a couple are fr growing on me and it's not okaaaay. plus the thought of Kurt potentially dating someone other than Blaine is tempting me. . .

it'll be worth it i promise !! just check out the first three chapters that are already up and you won't be disappointed : ))