literati ; revival AU (Gilmore Girls)

title: Time After Time
author: AuthorJuneGray
find it on?: archive of our own and Wattpad
ships?: Jess Mariano/Rory Gilmore , Luke Danes/ Lorelei Gilmore
kinks, tag warnings, etc.?: n/a
one shot or book?: book- 30 chapters
completed?: yes

summary:

*For those who need closure after A Year in the Life*

Now that the Gilmore Girls' lives have come full circle, it seems predestined that Rory follow in her mother's footsteps. But does she have the will to break away and write her own story? And will she do it alone or will Jess Mariano finally take his place beside her?

* This is a work of fanfiction. The characters and locations are not my own.*

my opinion:

FISNDJDJDJ DUUUDE. lemme tell you, when i say i need closure , i'm in need of closure cuz that ending was WHACK. don't get me wrong , i love the revival and getting to see all of our favorite characters, but that . was. not. closure . they could've ended it soO many different ways but didn't .

anyway, this fic HELPS with that, and if ur a literati stan , this is the fic for you. Jess helps out with her situation and is so SOFT and in looove with Rory , it's stupid. i personally haven't finished it yet , but if the rest is as good as what i've read , you're good . the author is WONDERFUL and so sweet and has amazing writing so kudos to her . definitely recommend.