chapter 2

*Xaviers pov*

   I pull over on the side of the road once I calm down and realize this guy is harmless.

   "What the hell is your deal? Why did you think it was ok to get in my car? I could have been a killer!" I said cautiously getting a good look at the guy sitting in my passenger seat.

    "I was willing to take the risk. Besides you seem normal. I'm Ross, Ross Lynch." He held his hand out to me and i shook it.

     "I'm Xavier Perry, and I thought you looked familiar. You're on tv right?" I asked dumbfounded.

     "Yeah, I have my own show actually. It's called Austin and Ally." He said with a hint of excitement.

     "I've never heard of it so I probably saw you when I was channel surfing." I looked into his eyes and suddenly became lost.

*Ross pov*

    So he's not a fan of my show and he didnt mention the band so...this is perfect! I thought to myself.

    "Would you like to go to dinner?" I asked without even thinking.

    "Uh....are you asking me on a date? I didnt even realize you were into guys." Xavier responded with a smirk.

    "Wait....I thought you didnt know who I was!" I exclaimed a bit shocked.

   "I have your cd Louder in the backseat. And I only said I never heard of your show not your band." He shot back.

   All I could do was sit there and look at his cute little smirk. It irritated me that he was able to get the best of me when he barely knows me personally.

     "But yes, Ill go on a date with you! Just not in public...I'm not ready for that kind of attention yet." Xavier explained and he started down the road again and he drove in the direction of my home.

    He must live around there, I thought and he pulled into a driveway of the house next to mine and this made me happy and all I could do is smile.

    "You're our new neighbor?" I asked and he shook his head.

    "I guess I am!" Xavier smiled and I melted instantly.

    We get out of the car and we go inside and the first thing I do is pin Xavier to the wall and start kissing him and I pull his hips to mine and he moans slightly and it gives me the chance to slip him my tounge. We fight for dominance and I won and explored his mouth for a bit until I had to pull away for air. Our foreheads remained together and Xavier was blushing even more now that my eyes were on him. He looked like he wanted more so I leaned in for another kiss but was stopped when everything suddenly went black.

*Xaviers pov*

   I watched in disbelief as Ross was thrown backwards by a man who couldnt have been older than 25...or could he? I felt him grab my shoulders and I instictively pulled the dagger from my belt and jabbed him with it. And as soon as i turned around his body burst into flames and he screamed as he turned to dust. It was then I turned back to a lifeless Ross on the floor behind me.

    How am I going to explain this without scaring him away....? I asked myself silently as I teleported him to my arms and carried him to my bed. .......................

Sorry for the short chapter Ill be uploading yet another chapter tomarrow havent decided if Xaviers got the balls to tell Ross that hes a witch yet or not but he will have to eventually