Toxic Embrace

Chapter 4: Toxic Embrace

I knew his caresses were treacherous, tempting my heart to his immoral commands. His glacial leer subdued my body but refused to comply to my whims. He held me tightly making sure I wouldn't fall from the sofa.

"Are you awake now? Because I do not take kindly to your saliva sullying my sleeves." He grimaced.

"I..I'm sorry...I'll leave now." I stuttered trying to remove his grasp.

"Did I give you my consent to leave?" He snapped.

He looked at me with him to the bed immobilizing my movement. I tried with all my strength to worm my way out of his grasp.

"Now then, what kind of punishment would be best? "

He laughed brushing the trim of my skirt to reveal my thigh.

"N..no stop!" I yelled my face heating in embarrassment. 

"Heh.. your expression is extremely uneasy. Please be at ease for I am not like my other brothers who would hurt you or make you cry out."

"A man should be a gentleman." He whispered licking the tip of my ear.

His touch sent chills up my spine and goosebumps to skin. I winced as a cold metallic cuff  fastened around my wrists.

"It suits you. How does it feel? The way your freedom has been stolen from you."  He teased his breath grazed my neck.

His grim expression petrified me tears falling from my eyes.

"Oh my, you're already scared, aren't you? Are your tears not running down your face? How sad." He chuckled.

A soft rasp came from the door it was tea being delivered. He took the teapot from the maid shooing her from the room pouring some into a nearby cup.

I crave for his touch I even envied how his fingers tenderly handled the porcelain tea cup.

" What do you think you're trying to do with that miserable expression? All it does is tempt me or is it that you want some?" He asked situating himself next to me on the bed.

He lingered over me placing his lip on mine forcing the liquid down my throat. I coughed up the scorching tea that invaded my poor throat.

"It was your fault, since you angered me. Just when I was going to be merciful. "

"I..it hurts. Please let me go." I whimpered.

"If you want your freedom then first.. you will need to steal this key from my hand. You can't do it, can you? You are powerless." He taunted dangling a key in my face.

I struggled against the chains trying to reach for the key. When I realized I couldn't reach it my shoulders slumped against the soft pillow. Anger filled my body I shot him a glare.

"Ahahaha.. Please don't glare like that. You should know in the first place that I won't let you run away so easily. And so any hope is unnecessary.. like this.." He dangled the key closer tempting me to extend my hands for it again.

" Oh my, do you want the key that badly? You don't know when to give up, do you? Just submit." He growled.