Chapter 56

-
Deltas POV
-

I my eyes started opening as a felt warmth around my body. I look around in the room with the little bit of moonlight coming through the window. I sat up to notice I was in my room, I smiled a little bit as I saw Sweet Pea sleeping next to me.

I lay back down trying to go back to sleep.

"You doing okay?" I heard a voice say. It obviously Sweet Pea. I turn my body to face him.

"I'm just scared. I feel gross. I almost feel like I have nothing. I feel sick to my stomach." I said almost breaking down crying. Sweet Pea pulls me closer to his chest and kissed my forehead.

"I promise I'll keep you safe. Nothing will happen to you I promise." Sweet Pea told me. I nodded. "But did something else happen while you were there." I already knew what he was talking about. Being raped. I didn't want to talk about. I just nodded my head no for now, but I felt bad for lying to Sweet Pea. I just didn't gather the courage to tell him or talk about it.

We both ended up falling back to sleep.
-

Sweet Pea was getting ready to leave my trailer to go to school. I wasn't going today. I sat cross legged on my bed wrapped up in a blanket.

"Are you sure you don't need anything before I leave. I just want to make sure your ok." He said walking over to me.

"I promise I'm fine.." I said looking down. He took his finger and pulled my chin up so I was looking in his eyes.

"What's on your mind." He whispers to me. He always knows when I'm not telling the truth.

"I lied to you." I said. "Last night when I said nothing happened..." I stopped for a minute I didn't want to talk about this. It gave me so much anxiety and it scares me. Sweet Pea sighs.

"It's okay Del. I can understand why you didn't want to say anything. That's guy is an asshole and I'm sorry that you had to go through that." Sweet Pea gave me a soft kiss on the lips and hugged me.

-
Sweet Pea's POV
-

Jughead called us into a swords and serpents meeting again. Honestly it was kinda boring. I just couldn't get the fact that Delta was Raped out of my head.

"War Baby called my father and I from Shankshaw. Her old adversaries, the Ghoulies, had been released. Word on the street is that they want Serpent blood. They're gunning for a re-match. They want war." Jughead explains.

Suddenly some of the bulldogs burst into the room. Jughead moves away from the desk over to Reggie.

"Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?" Reggie said coming into the room leading the group.

"What the hell is going on? This is a private meeting." Jughead told the group.

"I'm guessing it was you, Sweet Pea." Reggie said point his finger at me. I walk over to him slowly.

"Reggie, that's enough." Archie said trying to hold him back.

"You ass, I have a girl friend. Plus I didn't even know Midge. But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs!" I said to Reggie. He then lunged at me and was about to start attacking me and I was getting ready to punch him in the face.

"Reggie, no!" Archie said holding Reggie back. Jughead doing the same with me.

-
Deltas POV
-

I was sitting on the couch just watching a movie until I heard the door open. I turn my head to see Jughead walk into the trailer.

"Hey Jug." I said. "How was school." He almost seemed stressed.

"Um.. it was fine. Found out a serpent was screwing midge." He said as he walked into the kitchen and started making some coffee.

"Yeah. Sweet Pea told me. Oh and that him and Reggie almost got into a fight" I said. Jughead made his way over to where I was.

"Yeah. Reggie sure needs to be watched at all times." He said with a laugh. "How's your head and face." He said trying to get a closer look at all the bruises and scars on my face. Before walking to grab medicine off the counter.

"Eh. I mean it could be worse." I said. Jughead brought me some medicine to make some pain go away. "Thank you." I grabbed my water and swallowed the pills. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Jughead opens the door and I could hear a fangs voice talking.

"Hey Jones. Can we talk about something." Jughead invites him into the trailer. I turned off the tv and grabbed my blanket and phone and stood up from the couch about to make my way to my bedroom.

I leave my door open a bit so I can hear this little conversation. I mean I'm sure it's just stuff about the serpents.

"It's bad, Jones. It's really bad." The tone in fangs voice sounds scared and nervous.

"So talk to me, Fangs." Jughead encouraged.

"On the opening night of Carrie, when you were backstage filming your documentary and you found me in Midge's dressing room..." He stops and takes a deep breath. "I wasn't just giving her notes..." I wanted to gasp a little bit, but I covered my mouth. I sat down on the floor and leaned against the door frame.

"You were hooking up." Jughead said loudly. "And you didn't tell Sheriff Keller?" Jughead inhaled sharply.

"Jeez, Fangs, do you know how guilty this makes you look?" Jughead was just frustrated at this point.

"I know! I know."

"Did you do it?" Jughead got to the point.

"Of course not. you've got to believe me, Jones!" Fangs just wanted this nightmare to be over. "I do!"

"Can you delete the footage off your camera?" Fangs pleaded. "

I already gave the footage over to Sheriff Keller as evidence." Jughead groans.

"What do I do, Jones?" To be honest I would feel scared if I was in Fangs place.

"Nothing. Lay low. Serpents got your back. I got your back. Okay." Jughead told fangs, and with that the whole trailer went quiet.

-

I got another chapter out in time !! :)